Free Group Rides
Free Group Rides are available 365 days a year, and our certified ride leaders offer a variety of locations, paces, and terrains for you to ride across the Puget Sound region.
- Many pace options
- Terrains of all kinds
- All over the Puget Sound area
- Every day
Support Our Work
Your support enables us to continue advocating for trails and policies that make our city streets safer; ensures community rides are accessible and affordable; and allows us to educate youth and adults through low-cost classes about how to ride and maintain their bikes.
Become a Member
Cascade’s membership unlocks adventure, community, and advocacy for a better bicycling world. Become a member today and connect with 9,500 members! Get discounts on rides and classes, as well as access to an early, member-only registration for our biggest rides.
Delivering Parcels by E-Bike with UW’s Campus Mail Woman
- The University of Washington’s e-bike powered mail delivery program is reducing climate pollution and saving money, making it a model for college and corporate campuses nationwide.
- We took a spin with UW mail carrier and Cascade Outrider Jessica Moskowitz to learn about her super-cool job–and to highlight this inspiring sustainability initiative that has replaced mail trucks with bicycles.
Wenmei’s Journey from Solo Cyclist to Ride Leader in One Season
- Wenmei Hill went from STP rookie to Ride Leader thanks to the Cascade Training Series.
- “CTS changed my life. I recommend it to everyone.”
A Chilly Hilly Preview–with Bainbridge Island Wine
- Chilly Hilly presented by REI Co-op takes place on Feb. 25. We took the ferry to Bainbridge Island to sample segments of the route–and enjoy some apres wine.
- Eleven Winery is a bike-loving vintner worth visiting whenever pedaling on Bainbridge.