Host a Class
Are you looking for a way to motivate your employees or coworkers and help them on their journey to becoming confident bike riders? Do you want to support green transportation alternatives? Cascade Bicycle Club offers two separate demonstrations to help get your group rolling!
Each presentation is one hour long and can be virtual or in-person. Prices vary from $250-$350, depending on location. Our bike education training can be tailored for many different skills and needs, including as a safety demonstration for a business's e-bike fleet!
Contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org for schedule and further pricing information. Typical classes for businesses include Intro to Commuting and Maintenance for Every Commuter.
Intro to Commuting
This class covers the basics of biking for commuting and utility trips. Topics include:
- Selecting a bicycle and making basic fit adjustments
- Riding safely and comfortably
- Planning your bike route
- Clothing, helmets, and gear
Maintenance for Every Commuter
This class is an overview of the basics of bike maintenance for every commuter. In this class, we will focus on how to prevent flats, how to fix flats, and how to take care of your bike chain. Topics include:
- Assessing the condition of your tires
- Removing the tire from the rim and reinstallation
- Locating and repairing the puncture
- Tools to carry in your fix-kit
- Inspecting and inflating your tire
- Cleaning and lubing your chain