Saturday Morning Rides in Snohomish County (Steady, Moderate, Brisk)
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Come and join us each Saturday morning in October, November and December for a ride. Stay fit, and enjoy the beauty and interesting sights in Snohomish County! The routes are about 40 miles each week. The steady and moderate paces ride a little less and the brisk pace rides a little more so that all have an equal ride effort.
How to find us? Please note that although this address is Snohomish, it's more than 6 miles from the actual town of Snohomish.
Today's Route: There is a restroom at the start. We will dive into the Snohomish Valley, ride along the Snohomish River (look for eagles) and slide into Snohomish for a stop at the Snohomish Bakery at 1st and Union. You'll have a good excuse to fuel up as after the rest stop, a climb will await you. Make sure you look up at times for nice views, barns and people who opt to live on a steep hill.
Steady/Moderate route: 39.5 miles and 1,868 ft of elevation (per RWGPS) - Rest room at the start. Rest stop at mile 20 at the Snohomish Bakery at 1st and Union
Brisk route: 42.9 miles and 2,171ft of elevation (per RWGPS) - Rest room at the start. Rest stop at mile 23.5 at the Snohomish Bakery at 1st and Union
- Please be ready to ride at least 10 minutes before the start of the ride to check off your name or sign the waiver and be part of the safety briefing.
- If the roads are wet or there is rain in the forecast, please respect the rider behind you by having fenders that cover your tire to about 2 inches from the ground. If you have no fenders, you might be asked to ride in the back.
- Riders have to be independent when they have a flat and/or mechanical. Bring a charged cellphone if possible.
- Cue sheets are not provided at the start; print your own copy.
- Your registration on this website is appreciated. Use the Register Now button at the top of this page.
- Steady rain or other unsafe conditions cancels the ride. If the ride is canceled, it will be posted by 07:00 am in the comment section below. In that case the ride leaders will not be at the start.
Check the links below. You'll find links to the routes for this week, a link with information for new riders to the club, for bringing a minor or for becoming a ride leaders.
Registrations so far...