Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
Saturday Morning Rides in Snohomish County (Steady, Moderate, Brisk)
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Come and join us each Saturday morning in October, November and December for a ride. Stay fit, and enjoy the beauty and interesting sights in Snohomish County! The routes are about 40 miles each week. The steady and moderate paces ride a little less and the brisk pace rides a little more so that all have an equal ride effort.
How to find us? !!! READ !!! The address is correct, but Google maps will take you to the wrong place! From Hwy 9: Turn east on Lundeen Park Way. Drive 0.7 miles and Lundeen Park will be on the right (on the left is a Shell station).
Today's Route "Views & History":There is a rest room at the start. This is a beautiful rural route with few stop lights or stop signs. Instead you'll see horses, goats, rivers, barns (find the purple one!), Lake Cassidy, the Pilchuck river and hopefully some nice fall colors. And don't forget to check out Lake Stevens at the start; often there is a sea plane there.
Steady/Moderate route: 37.7 miles with 1,552 ft of elevation (per RWGPS) - Rest stop: Granite Falls Market at mile 15.7, Lake Cassidy port-a-potty at mile 34.7
Brisk route: 41 miles with 1,724 ft of elevation (per RWGPS) Rest stop: Granite Falls Market at mile 15.7, Lake Cassidy port-a-potty at mile 34.7
- Please be ready to ride at least 10 minutes before the start of the ride to check off your name or sign the waiver and be part of the safety briefing.
- If the roads are wet or there is rain in the forecast, please respect the rider behind you by having fenders that cover your tire to about 2 inches from the ground. If you have no fenders, you might be asked to ride in the back.
- Riders have to be independent when they have a flat and/or mechanical. Bring a charged cellphone if possible.
- Cue sheets are not provided at the start; print your own copy.
- Your registration on this website is appreciated. Use the Register Now button at the top of this page.
- Steady rain or other unsafe conditions cancels the ride. If the ride is canceled, it will be posted by 07:00 am in the comment section below. In that case the ride leaders will not be at the start.
Check the links below. You'll find links to the routes for this week, a link with information for new riders to the club, for bringing a minor or for becoming a ride leaders.