Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
Issaquah - Sammamish - Carnation - Fall City Loop
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Join us for a ride from Issaquah Community Center on a 43.7 mile route at 14-16 MPH!
Here is a summary of the ride:
- Warm up our legs on East Lake Sammamish Parkway.
- Climb up Inglewood. We will regroup at the top.
- Ride across the plateau and drop down to 202. We will regroup at 202.
- Long low grade climb on Ames Lake Road.
- Drop down into Carnation for a lovely ride through the flat farmland. We will have a short bathroom and refuel break at Starbucks.
- Challenging stair step climb up SE Issaquah-Fall City Road. We will regroup after the climbing at the entrance to the Duthie Hill Park parking lot.
- Back across the plateau dropping down to East Lake Sammamish Parkway heading back to the start.
Let's meet at the Issaquah Community Center at 8:30 AM for our pre-ride safety briefing, with a departure at 8:50 AM.
We will climb and descend hills at our own pace, and our goal will be to regroup frequently. If BRISK or FASTER, note our regroup points and you are on your own to make the correct turns. We'll also limit our speed on any multi-use paths to the legal maximum (usually 15 MPH).
Restrooms are available at the start inside the Issaquah Community Center. We will stop for a restroom/water/refuel break at miles 22 (Carnation Starbucks).
You are encouraged to pre-register by clicking the red "Register Now" button above. There is no need to unregister if you decide not to ride.
Bring a spare tube and tools to fix a flat, just in case. Please have full fenders if the roads are wet, or you may be asked to ride at the rear of the group.
Note: If weather conditions meet the weather cancellation criterion listed above or if there are unforeseen hazardous riding conditions, the Ride Leader will post a ride-canceled note in the Comments section below at least two hours prior to the start and Ride Leader(s) will not be at the start location.
We hope you can join us!