Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
Snoqualmie Valley Trail - Carnation to Snoqualmie for Coffee
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Let's ride that ol' Snoqualmie Valley Trail! From Carnation, it is a very slight climb as we ride south. Trail surface is hard-packed dirt. I'll be on a gravel bike, but this can be ridden on a regular road bike with an adventurous mindset. We'll drop down Tokul road into Snoqualmie for coffee/pastries/etc. Then back to the trail and return the way we came. Faster this time, cuz it's downhill.
Oh, let's not forget the required info...
- Join us for a ride from CARNATION on a 24.6 mile route at STEADY 14mph!
- Let's meet at the NICK LOUTSIS PARK at 8:50 for our pre-ride safety briefing, with a departure at 9:00.
- There's just one notable hill, up Tokul road to the trail on the way back. We will climb and descend it at our own pace, regrouping at the TOP/BOTTOM.
- Portable restrooms MAY BE available at the start. There was one there last time I was here, but hey it's portable, so it might have disappeared.
- We’ll stop for coffee in SNOQUALMIE at mile 11.72.
- The club appreciates if you pre-register by clicking the red "Register Now" button above. There is no need to unregister if you decide not to ride.
- Bring a spare tube and tools to fix a flat. There aren't any bike shops on the trail, so you're on your own here, y'know.
- Don't worry about fenders. If the trail is wet, we aren't riding. That leads me to...
- If weather conditions meet the weather cancellation criterion listed above or if there are unforeseen hazardous riding conditions, the Ride Leader will post a ride-canceled note in the Comments section below at least two hours prior to the start and Ride Leader(s) will not be at the start location.
- We hope you can join us!