Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
Jack's Friday Fitness for NorthEnd Urban Riders
KEEPING RIDERS SAFE
- Advance registration required for all participants. If you decide not to ride, please click Cancel My Registration below to open space for others. (How to cancel)
- Attendance at the pre-ride safety briefing is required to participate in the ride.
- If you have tested positive for COVID or have been exposed to someone with COVID, follow the CDC quarantine and isolation guidelines. In general, if you have COVID or are displaying COVID symptoms, or if you are sick with the flu or a cold, you should not participate in group rides.
- Carry a face covering in case a business or public transit requires their use.
- Please, no spitting or “snot-rockets” while participating.
- A CPSC certified helmet is required to be worn to participate.
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Springtime in the Northwest, my favorite time of the year....let's go ride! Join me as I pedal and re-polish up that rhythmic cadence. We'll take it slow through an easier route into Mountlake Terrace, Shoreline, Edmonds, Ballinger Trail. We then take some back roads to where we started. Let's see how far away we can go and incorporate some fun into this spin workout. No cue-sheet provided or available. If the weather turns wet at start, we'll shorten it 10+ miles.
Let's meet at the Lake Stickney Community Park and please be ready to ride at 9:00 AM. We will start with a required safety briefing, and roll out when that's done. If you miss the briefing you will not be able to ride with the group.
We will climb and descend hills at our own pace, and our goal will be to STAY TOGETHER. We'll also limit our speed on any multi-use paths to the legal maximum (usually 15 MPH).
Restroom is available at the start/ finish. We will stop along the way for restrooms/water as NEEDED.
Bring a spare tube and tools to fix a flat, just in case. Please have full fenders if the roads are wet, or you may be asked to ride at the rear of the group.
Note: If weather conditions meet the weather cancellation criterion listed above or if there are unforeseen hazardous riding conditions or other unexpected events, the Ride Leader will post a ride-canceled note in the Comments section below at least two hours prior to the start and Ride Leader(s) will not be at the start location.
We hope you can join us!
Registrations so far...