**CANCELLED** Four Trail Ride


  • Advance registration required for all participants. If you decide not to ride, please click Cancel My Registration below to open space for others. (How to cancel
  • Attendance at the pre-ride safety briefing is required to participate in the ride.
  • If you have tested positive for COVID or have been exposed to someone with COVID, follow the quarantine and isolation guidelines. In general, if you have COVID or are displaying COVID symptoms, or if you are sick with the flu or a cold, you should not participate in group rides.
  • Carry a face covering in case a business or public transit requires their use.
  • Please, no spitting or “snot-rockets” while participating.
  • A CPSC certified helmet is required to be worn to participate.

If you are new, please read our newcomer information.

Register Now  4 of 15 spaces remaining.
Date and Time: 
Friday, June 9, 2023 - 10:00am
Start Location: 
Black River Riparian Forest and Wetland
400 Naches Ave SW
Renton, WA 98057
Contact Information: 
Molly Jill Halvorsen
425 327 9734
23 miles
Elevation Gain: 
248 feet
Weather Cancellation: 
E-bike friendly
New Riders


Join us for a ride doing bits and pieces of 4 trails in the Kent valley on a 23 mile route at Leisurely paced 10 to 12 MPH!

This route follows the Black River, Interurban, Green River Trail and Frager Road Trail so it is a quiet easy ride for a good starting ride early in the season. 90% of the ride will be on paved off the road trail.  The other 10% will be on short sections of road riding when we move from trail to trail. 

Let's meet at the end of Naches Ave and please be ready to ride at 10am. We will start with a required safety briefing, and roll out when that's done.  If you miss the briefing you will not be able to ride with the group.

We will climb and descend hills at our own pace, and our goal will be to stay together. 

Restrooms are not available at the start. We will stop along the way for restrooms/water at miles 2 and 12.  If people would like to gather for lunch afterwards, I am definitely down with that.  There is a great Ramen place in Kent Station.

Bring a spare tube and tools to fix a flat, just in case. Please have full fenders if the roads are wet, or you may be asked to ride at the rear of the group.

Note: If weather conditions meet the weather cancelation criterion listed above or if there are unforeseen hazardous riding conditions or other unexpected events, the Ride Leader will post a ride-canceled note in the Comments section below at least two hours prior to the start and Ride Leader(s) will not be at the start location.

We hope you can join us!


I am sorry everyone but it looks like a wet morning. I was looking forward to the ride but my bike with it's very thin tires does not do well on wet pavement. I will repost this ride for another day. Stay safe out there

Black River Riparian Forest and Wetland
400 Naches Ave SW
Renton, WA 98057
Ride Leader(s)

Registrations so far...
Leisurely: [10-12mph]

11 rider(s)