Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
**CANCELLED** TREATS - Snoqualmie Valley
KEEPING RIDERS SAFE
- Advance registration required for all participants. If you decide not to ride, please click Cancel My Registration below to open space for others. (How to cancel)
- Attendance at the pre-ride safety briefing is required to participate in the ride.
- If you have tested positive for COVID or have been exposed to someone with COVID, follow the CDC quarantine and isolation guidelines. In general, if you have COVID or are displaying COVID symptoms, or if you are sick with the flu or a cold, you should not participate in group rides.
- Carry a face covering in case a business or public transit requires their use.
- Please, no spitting or “snot-rockets” while participating.
- A CPSC certified helmet is required to be worn to participate.
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Join us in Fall City on a 31 mile route at steady pace, 12 - 14 mph.
Enjoy quiet roads and wonderful scenery on this mostly flat 31-mile ramble in the rural Snoqualmie River Valley. We will have a short stop for refreshment at either the Carnation Farms Farmstead or possibly Starbucks in Carnation on the way back. We'll go at about 12-14 mph on the flats when there is no wind, and there may be pauses for scenery and agricultural activities of note.
A RideWithGPS route map and cue sheet are at the link, below. If you need a cue sheet, please print one. Electric-assist bikes welcome.
Let's meet at the Fall City Community Park near where the rafting folks gather and please be ready to ride at 10am. If you are not present and ready when we start the safety briefing, you will not be allowed to participate.
There is a porta-pot but no water at the start. There also is a porta-pot opportunity at Chinook Bend Park/Mile 11. We will take advantage of the restroom and water that are available on the return leg when we stop for a snack at either Carnation Farms/mile 18.9 or at Starbucks/mile 22.3.
Bring a spare tube and tools to fix a flat, just in case. Please have full fenders if the roads are wet, or you may be asked to ride at the rear of the group.
Note: If weather conditions meet the weather cancellation criterion listed above or if there are unforeseen hazardous riding conditions or other unexpected events, the Ride Leader will post a ride-canceled note in the Comments section below at least two hours prior to the start and Ride Leader(s) will not be at the start location.
We hope you can join us!
Registrations so far...
Still riding today?
It looks like the rain is not going to stop so I'm cancelling the ride.
Looks like we ride. I don't see an announcement from the leaders so pack up your rain gear and let's go.
Just saw the announcement so I guess we don't go. Unpack your rain gear.
The rain looks like it
The rain looks like it continues, I ahave cancelled the ride.