Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
**CANCELLED** Ron Regis to Ristrettos with a Little Sumthin'
KEEPING RIDERS SAFE
- Advance registration required for all participants. If you decide not to ride, please click Cancel My Registration below to open space for others. (How to cancel)
- Attendance at the pre-ride safety briefing is required to participate in the ride.
- If you have tested positive for COVID or have been exposed to someone with COVID, follow the CDC quarantine and isolation guidelines. In general, if you have COVID or are displaying COVID symptoms, or if you are sick with the flu or a cold, you should not participate in group rides.
- Carry a face covering in case a business or public transit requires their use.
- Please, no spitting or “snot-rockets” while participating.
- A CPSC certified helmet is required to be worn to participate.
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Join us for a ride from Ron Regis Park on a 29 mile route at moderate pace (14-16mph)!
This is a really nice ride through some wooded back roads. There is some climbing but nothing too drastic. The little sumthin' may give your heart a workout but it's a short hill. Ristrettos has a really nice patio where we'll have refreshments before heading back. The way back is mostly downhill with a couple of easy climbs at the end.
Let's meet at the Ron Regis Park and please be ready to ride at 11:00am. We will start with a required safety briefing, and roll out when that's done. If you miss the briefing you will not be able to ride with the group.
We will climb and descend hills at our own pace, and our goal will be to regroup frequently.
Restrooms are available at the start. We’ll also stop for coffee/snacks at Ristrettos at mile 15.6.
Bring a spare tube and tools to fix a flat, just in case. Please have full fenders if the roads are wet, or you may be asked to ride at the rear of the group.
Note: If weather conditions meet the weather cancellation criterion listed above or if there are unforeseen hazardous riding conditions or other unexpected events, the Ride Leader will post a ride-canceled note in the Comments section below at least two hours prior to the start and Ride Leader(s) will not be at the start location.
We hope you can join us!
Registrations so far...
A steady rain/snow mix is falling right now and the forecast is wet and cold throughout the ride. Sorry to cancel again, but nicer weather is sound the corner.