Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
**CANCELLED** Women & Non-Binary Ride: Redmond Education Hill Loop
KEEPING RIDERS SAFE
- Advance registration required for all participants. If you decide not to ride, please click Cancel My Registration below to open space for others. (How to cancel)
- Attendance at the pre-ride safety briefing is required to participate in the ride.
- If you have tested positive for COVID or have been exposed to someone with COVID, follow the CDC quarantine and isolation guidelines. In general, if you have COVID or are displaying COVID symptoms, or if you are sick with the flu or a cold, you should not participate in group rides.
- Carry a face covering in case a business or public transit requires their use.
- Please, no spitting or “snot-rockets” while participating.
- A CPSC certified helmet is required to be worn to participate.
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Please note, this is a Women and Non-binary ride only. W&NB rides are only for individuals that identify as a woman or non-binary, including trans-gender women and cis-gender women. Male identifying riders can support this group best by finding other appropriate rides on the Free Group Rides calendar and leaving this space for W&NB riders.
Join us for a ride from Redmond on a 15-mile route at Steady pace (12-14 mph)!
This ride is ideal for beginners. There is one medium hill (Education Hill) and the entire ride takes place in and around Redmond, mostly on quiet streets.
Let's meet at the East Lake Sammamish Trail Parking lot, and please be ready to ride at 10 a.m. We will start with a required safety briefing, and roll out when that's done. If you miss the briefing you will not be able to ride with the group.
This parking lot is next-door to the parking lot for Whole Foods. See this image for details.
We will climb and descend hills at our own pace, and our goal will be to regroup frequently.
There is a portable restroom available at the start, but no water. We will stop at mile 10.5 for a coffee break at the Redmond PCC Starbucks.
Bring a spare tube and tools to fix a flat, just in case.
Note: This ride will be canceled if there is rain or dangerous weather conditions that affect the safety of the ride. If the ride is canceled, you will receive an email and a comment will be posted here. If the ride is canceled more than 2 hours in advance, the ride leaders will not be at the start.
We hope you can join us!
Registrations so far...
Is this ride still happening
Is this ride still happening if showers cancel? Forecast for tomorrow calls for showers to rain.
I'm keeping a close eye on
I'm keeping a close eye on the weather and will cancel by 8am if the forecast calls for rain.
Cancelling today’s ride due to rain in the forecast. We’ll likely post this ride again for next Sunday, so keep an eye on the calendar.