Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
Renton Beacon Hill Version 0
KEEPING RIDERS SAFE
- Advance registration required. If you decide not to ride, please click Cancel My Registration below to open space for others. (How to cancel)
- Attendance at the pre-ride safety briefing is required to participate in the ride.
- All participants must follow Wash. state guidance on masking, distancing and vaccination for indoor and outdoor activities.
- If you have tested positive for COVID or have been exposed to someone with COVID, follow the CDC quarantine and isolation guidelines. In general, if you have COVID or are displaying COVID symptoms, you should not participate in group rides.
- Some rides stop at indoor venues. All riders should have face coverings available in case a business or public transit requires their use.
- A CPSC certified helmet is required to be worn to participate.
- Click here for more Details
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Join us for a ride from Renton Burnett Linear Park To Beacon Hill Seattle on a 22.9-mile route at Moderate (14-16 MPH). The pace of this ride is based on having no wind and being on a flat road. If there is a headwind or a hill, the pace will be lower, if we have a tailwind or downhill, the pace may be higher. Keep this in mind when deciding to do this ride.
We will ride along Lake Washington and through the I90 Tunnel on our quest for coffee.
Let's meet at Burnett Linear Park at 10:45AM for our pre-ride safety briefing. If you miss the briefing you will not be able to ride with the group.
We will climb and descend hills at our own pace, and our goal will be to regroup as needed. We'll also limit our speed on any multi-use paths to the legal maximum (usually 15 MPH).
Restrooms are not available at the start. Due to the length of this ride the only scheduled stop is at The Station Coffee House at mile 12.7 please plan accordingly..
Bring a spare tube and tools to fix a flat, just in case. Please have full fenders if the roads are wet, or you may be asked to ride at the rear of the group.
Note: If weather conditions meet the weather cancelation criterion listed above or if there are unforeseen hazardous riding conditions or other unexpected events, the Ride Leader will post a ride-canceled note in the Comments section below at least two hours prior to the start and Ride Leader(s) will not be at the start location. Mentoring available for prospective Ride Leaders with advance notice.
We hope you can join us!
Registrations so far...
I'm running late getting to
I'm running late getting to the start point. Could I join you on Perimeter Rd.?