Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
**CANCELLED** Blyth Park - Issaquah Coffee (No Foolin'!)
KEEPING RIDERS SAFE
- Advance registration required for all participants. If you decide not to ride, please click Cancel My Registration below to open space for others. (How to cancel)
- Attendance at the pre-ride safety briefing is required to participate in the ride.
- If you have tested positive for COVID or have been exposed to someone with COVID, follow the CDC quarantine and isolation guidelines. In general, if you have COVID or are displaying COVID symptoms, or if you are sick with the flu or a cold, you should not participate in group rides.
- Carry a face covering in case a business or public transit requires their use.
- Please, no spitting or “snot-rockets” while participating.
- A CPSC certified helmet is required to be worn to participate.
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Join us for a ride from Blyth Park on a 46 mile route around Lake Sammamish at moderate pace (14-16 mph), with a stop at Issaquah Coffee Co. for refreshments.
We will ride trails and roads with relatively flat terrain and a few hills.
Let's meet at Blyth Park and please be ready to ride at the start time listed above. We will start with a required safety briefing, and roll out when that's done. If you miss the briefing you will not be able to ride with the group.
We will climb and descend hills at our own pace, and our goal will be to regroup frequently. We'll also limit our speed on any multi-use paths to the legal maximum (usually 15 MPH).
Restrooms are available at the start. There are a couple of optional restroom or sanican stops along the way; the planned refreshment break is at mile 23.
If roads are wet or likely to get wet, please ride with fenders and mud flaps, preferably that extend to no more than 4 inches above the pavement (2 inches is even better!); without fenders in wet conditions you may be asked to ride at the rear of the group.
Note: If weather conditions meet the weather cancelation criterion listed above or if there are unforeseen hazardous riding conditions or other unexpected events, the Ride Leader will post a ride-canceled note in the Comments section below at least two hours prior to the start and Ride Leader(s) will not be at the start location.
We hope you can join us!
Registrations so far...
Hi friends, it's looking like a pretty wet day from Bothell to Issaquah and back, so let's do this ride another time.