Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
Quadricep Burner for Mortals Loop: Burke Gilman, 520, Sammamish River trails
KEEPING RIDERS SAFE
- Advance registration required for all participants. If you decide not to ride, please click Cancel My Registration below to open space for others. (How to cancel)
- Attendance at the pre-ride safety briefing is required to participate in the ride.
- If you have tested positive for COVID or have been exposed to someone with COVID, follow the CDC quarantine and isolation guidelines. In general, if you have COVID or are displaying COVID symptoms, or if you are sick with the flu or a cold, you should not participate in group rides.
- Carry a face covering in case a business or public transit requires their use.
- Please, no spitting or “snot-rockets” while participating.
- A CPSC certified helmet is required to be worn to participate.
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Join us for a ride from Log Boom Park in Kenmore on a 34.5 mile route at Moderate Pace at 14-16 MPH! Bring Lights and Reflective gear as we will be riding at night!
Enjoy views of the Lake Washington, University of Washington, and Sammamish River on a fun ride. The route is mostly paved trails on the Burke Gilman trail, 520 Bridge trail, and Sammamish River trail with about 3 miles of traffic roads. We will stop to take pictures of the University of Washington and Lake Washington if desired by the group.
Let's meet at the restrooms at Log Boom Park, 17415 61st Ave NE, Kenmore, WA 98028. We will start with a required safety briefing, and roll out when that's done. If you miss the briefing you will not be able to ride with the group.
We will climb and descend hills at our own pace, and our goal will be to stay together. We'll also limit our speed on any multi-use paths to the legal maximum (usually 15 MPH).
Restrooms are available at the start. There are Restrooms along the way if needed.
Bring a spare tube and tools to fix a flat, just in case.
Note: If weather conditions meet the weather cancellation criterion listed above or if there are unforeseen hazardous riding conditions or other unexpected events, the Ride Leader will post a ride-canceled note in the Comments section below at least two hours prior to the start and Ride Leader(s) will not be at the start location.
We hope you can join us!
Registrations so far...