Friday Riders - Lake Sammamish Loop
KEEPING RIDERS SAFE
- Advance registration required. If you decide not to ride, please click Cancel My Registration below to open space for others. (How to cancel)
- Attendance at the pre-ride safety briefing is required to participate in the ride.
- All participants must follow Wash. state guidance on masking, distancing and vaccination for indoor and outdoor activities.
- If you have tested positive for COVID or have been exposed to someone with COVID, follow the CDC quarantine and isolation guidelines. In general, if you have COVID or are displaying COVID symptoms, you should not participate in group rides.
- Some rides stop at indoor venues. All riders should have face coverings available in case a business or public transit requires their use.
- A CPSC certified helmet is required to be worn to participate.
- Click here for more Details
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Join us as we leave from Redmond on a 25 mile ride around Lake Sammamish at a leisurely pace, (10-12 mph on the flats).
We will do a counter clockwise trip around Lake Sammamish. We will have to ride on the road where construction on the path requires. Is the construction done? Let's go find out!! This ride is a mixture of roads and trails.
Let's meet at the East Lake Sammamish Trail Park and please be ready to ride at 10:00am. We will start with a required safety briefing, and roll out when that's done. If you miss the briefing you will not be able to ride with the group.
We will climb and descend hills at our own pace, and our goal will be to regroup frequently.
Restrooms are available at the start. We will stop along the way for restrooms at mile 10. We’ll also stop for coffee/snacks at Issaquah Coffee at mile 15.
Bring a spare tube and tools to fix a flat, just in case. Please have full fenders if the roads are wet, or you may be asked to ride at the rear of the group.
Note: If weather conditions meet the weather cancelation criterion listed above or if there are unforeseen hazardous riding conditions or other unexpected events, the Ride Leader will post a ride-canceled note in the Comments section below at least two hours prior to the start and Ride Leader(s) will not be at the start location.
We hope you can join us!
Registrations so far...
Need to cancel out as I have a schedule conflict.