Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
Getting Ready to Ride North #7 Everett Lowell Loop (Leisurely)
KEEPING RIDERS SAFE
- Advance registration required. If you decide not to ride, please click Cancel My Registration below to open space for others. (How to cancel)
- Attendance at the pre-ride safety briefing is required to participate in the ride.
- All participants must follow Wash. state guidance on masking, distancing and vaccination for indoor and outdoor activities.
- If you have tested positive for COVID or have been exposed to someone with COVID, follow the CDC quarantine and isolation guidelines. In general, if you have COVID or are displaying COVID symptoms, you should not participate in group rides.
- Some rides stop at indoor venues. All riders should have face coverings available in case a business or public transit requires their use.
- A CPSC certified helmet is required to be worn to participate.
- Click here for more Details
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
For our seventh ride of the GR2R North series we start at Rotary Park in Everett and have a fairly flat ride along the south side of the Snohomish River to Snohomish. From there we ride on the north side of the river and across the trestle back to Everett where we explore Everett's north end. There are some hills, but nothing major. This ride is at a leisurely pace (10-12 mph). At the start there is a vault toilet but no water. We will make a brief stop in Snohomish at mile 6 where both restrooms and water are available. We will also make a rest stop at Legion Memorial Park (mile 19).
Please be ready to ride at 10:00. We will start with a required safety briefing and roll out when that’s done. If you miss the briefing, you will not be able to ride with the group. If you cannot make the ride, please unregister so that someone else may participate.
Bring water and any food you may want. Also, be sure to bring a spare tube as well as the tools and knowledge to fix a flat (see link below) – someone will stay with you while you fix a flat. If the roads are wet, please have fenders or plan on riding at the end of the line. If you want a cue sheet, you will need to print one for yourself from the route link below.
Ride Cancellation: In addition to steady rain, ice/snow, high wind, or other hazardous conditions may cause a ride to be canceled. If a ride is canceled, a notice will be posted in the Comments section below, by 8:00 AM on the day of the ride. You will also receive an email if there is a cancellation or if there is a route update. If a cancellation notice is posted, the ride leaders will not be at the start.
We hope you can join us!
Registrations so far...