Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
Alki Coffee Run
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Please note: During COVID-19 restrictions, all Free Group Rides are limited in the number of allowed participants. Registration for the ride (using the red “Register Now” button above) is REQUIRED to participate. If you decide not to ride, please unregister for this ride so that an additional spot will be made available to another.
Face coverings (for mouth and nose) are required when the group makes extended stops. Face coverings are recommended for the duration of the ride. Please bring personal hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and tissues for use at rest stops.
We will observe current social distancing guidelines when off the bike, and strive to maintain at least 10-12ft separation between riders when on the bike.
We start at Burnett Linear Park and follow the Green River/Duwamish River Trail to South Park and on to Alki, for coffee and pastry at Starbucks. Arrive early enough to ready your bike. The pace of this ride is based on having no wind. If we have a headwind, the pace will be lower, if we have a tailwind, the pace may be higher. Keep this in mind when deciding to do this ride. Great ride for new or riders looking to try a faster pace.
Ride start: Let's meet at Burnett Linear Park at 9:45 AM for our pre-ride safety briefing, with a departure at 10:00 AM. Restrooms available at mile 5.
- Foster Links Golf Course (mile 5 Restroom)
- Starbucks (mile 17 Coffee)
- Regroup Policy: When necessary
- Cancellation: Steady Rain, Snow or Alien Invasion Cancels. In the event of Steady Rain or Snow cancellation will be posted on comments for this ride two hours in advance and ride leader will not be at start, in the event of Alien Invasion no notice will be given and ride leader will not be present.
- In the event of damp weather, fenders are appreciated.