Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Short morning ride with a bit of climbing we start out at the Old Renton City Hall, stop briefly at Gene Coulon before heading up to Newcastle and on to Bellevue. Our second climb is up the Lake Hills Connector then we take at short break at Lake Hills Park. We descend to Lake Sammamish Parkway, and go up Newport prior to dropping into Factoria. We finish up with a short climb back into Newcastle and down 44th before returning to Old City Hall. Get a little exercise and a bit of fun. We are doing version 3 of this ride today. You are encouraged to pre-register by clicking the red "Register Now" button above. There is no need to unregister if you decide not to ride. First ten RSVP's ride for free.
- Cancellation Policy: Steady rain cancels.
- In the event of damp weather the use of fenders/mudflaps is appreciated especially by the riders behind you.
- Additional: Mentoring is available for prospective Ride Leaders with advance notice.
- Please make sure that you have tube and water.
- Call me with any questions.
If weather conditions meet the cancel criteria on the day of the ride, I will post a ride-canceled notice in Comments, below, two hours prior, and I will not be at the start. Ice or snow also cancel. Please check here before leaving for the ride.
Registrations so far...