Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
Black Diamond Coffee Run (Moderate)
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Come join me for a mornng ride to Black Diamond. (Thanks Jeff Silbaugh for the route.) A friendly ride out to Black Diamond with a midpoint break for coffee at the Black Diamond Bakery. The ride features some light climbing for your pastry in the first part of the ride which is followed by a mostly downhill second half.
You are encouraged to pre-register by clicking the red "Register Now" button above. There is no need to unregister if you decide not to ride. First ten RSVP's ride for free.
- Cancellation Policy: Steady rain cancels.
- In the event of damp weather the use of fenders/mudflaps is appreciated especially by the riders behind you.
- Additional: Mentoring is available for prospective Ride Leaders with advance notice.
- Please make sure that you have tube and water.
- Call me with any questions.
- While on the trail we will ride at 15 mph.
Registrations so far...