Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
Christmas Lights Tour of Mill Creek
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Invitation: Come have fun, decorate your bike, wear your sweater and enjoy this social bike ride through Mill Creek Neighborhoods to look at decorated houses. The Elf and Santa's Choice decorating awards will be selected this week so we can see the best of each neighborhood. This will be a social ride and due to the number of turns and slowing to look at lights it will be hard to maintain a moderate pace, but where there is a flat stretch of road, we will ride a moderate pace. There will be time for pictures, but we have to keep in mind that this is a group ride. No music please (city ordinance).
Where to find us: We will start from the parking lot of Heatherwood Middle School by the tennis courts. If you enter from Trillium Blvd you will take the first left and the meeting point will be on your left next to the tennis courts.
- The route in the link is the plan, but the Elf Awards will not be voted on until Wednesday night so slight changes might be made to see the winners. A final route will be posted in the comments the day before the ride.
- Be ready to ride at least 10 minutes before the start of the ride to check off your name or sign the waiver and be part of the safety briefing.
- Front and rear lights are mandatory; no lights, no riding!
- Riders have to be independent when they have a flat and/or mechanical. Bring a charged cellphone.
- Please have long fenders if the roads are wet to be courteous to the people riding behind.
- Afterward we will drive to Azule in the Mill Creek Town Center to get food and drinks if you are interested in joining.
- Your registration on this website is appreciated.
Registrations so far...