Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
Saturday Morning Rides in Snohomish County (Steady, Moderate, Brisk)
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Come and join us each Saturday morning in October, November and December for a ride. Stay fit, and enjoy the beauty and interesting sights in Snohomish County! The routes are about 40 miles each week. The steady and moderate paces ride a little less and the brisk pace rides a little more so that all have an equal ride effort.
How to find us? We will meet at the Ash Way P&R just off of I-5, exit 183. If you enter the P&R at the traffic light, we will meet in the lot on your right.
Today's Route "Views & History":There is no rest room at the start. We will stop around mile 5 for a quick rest room break at Silver Lake. The route continues down into the Snohomish Valley and head north to Everett. We will ride to the tippy tip of Everett where the Snohomish river spills into Possession Sound. We will smell the tidal flats, enjoy views of the Sound, stop for a few amazing views and have a rest stop at Seas the Day at mile 22. We will pedal by the Naval Station in Everett, ride through the Rucker Historical District and see planes on the Boeing plant before we head back to the start.
Steady/Moderate route: 38.8 miles with 1,913 ft of elevation (per RWGPS) - Rest stop: Seas The Day at mile 22
Brisk route: 40.6 miles with 2.256 ft of elevation (per RWGPS) Rest stop: Seas The Day at mile 22
- Please be ready to ride at least 10 minutes before the start of the ride to check off your name or sign the waiver and be part of the safety briefing.
- If the roads are wet or there is rain in the forecast, please respect the rider behind you by having fenders that cover your tire to about 2 inches from the ground. If you have no fenders, you might be asked to ride in the back.
- Riders have to be independent when they have a flat and/or mechanical. Bring a charged cellphone if possible.
- Cue sheets are not provided at the start; print your own copy.
- Your registration on this website is appreciated. Use the Register Now button at the top of this page.
- Steady rain or other unsafe conditions cancels the ride. If the ride is canceled, it will be posted by 07:00 am in the comment section below. In that case the ride leaders will not be at the start.
Check the links below. You'll find links to the routes for this week, a link with information for new riders to the club, for bringing a minor or for becoming a ride leaders.
Registrations so far...