Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Join us for a ride from downtown Coupeville on a 19.6 mile loop at a Brisk pace (16-18 mph)! This is a scenic ride around the Coupeville area that includes some waterfront views, a side trip up to Fort Casey, and a cruise through historic downtown Coupeville.
We will meet at the public parking lot on Alexander Street in downtown Coupeville (just behind the Coupeville Public Library). Please check the map for the exact location and do not park in the library parking lot.
Please, register online before the ride by using the red Register Now icon on this page. If you decide not to ride and have registered in advance it is not a problem.
- Riders should be prepared to ride ten minutes early for our pre-ride safety briefing. We will depart promptly at 11am.
- Restrooms are not available at the start; however, we will have an optional stop along the way at Fort Casey around mile 7 where there will be a public restroom as well as a photo opportunity of the Admiralty Head Lighthouse.
- There are a few hills on this route including a steady 1.7 mile climb around the 10 mile mark. Riders should climb and descend hills at their own pace. We will regroup at the top of long and/or steep climbs for a reasonable amount of time.
- If a rider frequently falls behind pace or makes the group wait for extended periods of time after climbing hills, they may be asked to continue the ride on their own.
- Riders should know how to read a cue sheet, change a flat and have the equipment to do so. Please print a cue sheet or load the route into a GPS device. We will not be stopping to wait for flats or mechanical failures so having a cue sheet and cell phone are strongly recommended.
- Front and rear lights are recommended for general safety.
- We will limit speed to posted limits on multi-use paths.
In case of inclement weather or unsafe conditions, the ride leader will post a cancellation notice in the comments by 9am on the day of the ride and will not be at the ride start.
We hope you can join us!