Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
Travelling around Three Rivers in Snohomish County
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Invitation: Come and join me on a ride around the Snohomish, Pilchuck, Snoqualmie and Skykomish rivers. Part of the route is flat, but there is some good climbing too. There is a restroom at the start (Rotary Park). We head north toward the Hwy 2 Trestle, hope for calm winds on Ebey Island, graze the northern edge of Snohomish, pedal along the Pilchuck river, and head towards Monroe where we'll have a food rest stop around mile 25. The route then crosses the Tualco valley, where three rivers come together, towards High Bridge Road. This is where the climbing starts. A nice downhill is our reward. Via Broadway we get back to riding along the Snohomish River to return to where we started. Hope to see you!
- Please be ready to ride at least 10 minutes before the start of the ride to check off your name or sign the waiver and be part of the safety briefing.
- If the roads are wet or there is rain in the forecast, please respect the rider behind you by having fenders that cover your tire to about 2 inches from the ground.
- Riders have to be independent when they have a flat and/or mechanical. Bring a charged cellphone if possible and have a plan in place in case you can't continue the ride.
- Cue sheets are not provided at the start; please print your own copy.
- Your registration on this website is appreciated. Use the REGISTER button at the top of this page. You don't need to be a member of the club, but you do have to create an (free) account.
- Steady rain or other unsafe conditions cancels the ride. If the ride is canceled, it will be posted by 06:30 am in the comment section below. In that case the ride leaders will not be at the start.
Check the links below. You'll find links to the route, a link with information for new riders to the club, for bringing a minor or for becoming a ride leaders.