Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
Saturday Morning Rides in Snohomish County (Vigorous)
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Come and join us for a 40-mile, vigorous-paced (19mph) ride through beautiful Snohomish County! Let's meet in the north end of the McCollum Park park and ride, across from the swimming pool, at 0935 for a pre-ride brief, then rolling at 0945. Please note: There is no restroom at the start. The route starts with a bee-line through Mill Creek to a bathroom at mile 5. Then we float over the new pavement of Seattle-Hill Road, ride around Silver Lake and hop onto the Interurban trail, passing the shoppers at the Everett Mall to head to the industrial area of Everett, including Boeing. We will stop at Starbucks at mile 24 for coffee. Then get back in the saddle, pedal a little and then wheeee - enjoy a fun downhill and nice climb in Mukilteo through a lovely neighborhood. The route finishes by going through the Lake Stickney neighborhood, the recently opened Maple road connection and the Interurban trail. We will limit speed to 15mph on multi-use paths. Hope you can join us.
- Please be ready to ride at least 10 minutes before the start of the ride to check off your name or sign the waiver and be part of the safety briefing.
- If the roads are wet or there is rain in the forecast, please respect the rider behind you by having fenders that cover your tire to about 2 inches from the ground.
- Riders should be ready to handle minor, pesky mechanicals.
- If you desire a cue sheet, please print your own at home.
- Your registration on this website is appreciated. Please register by clicking the red "Register Now" button above.
- Steady rain or other unsafe conditions cancels the ride. If the ride is canceled, it will be posted by 07:00 am in the comment section below. In that case the ride leaders will not be at the start.