Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
Lowell - Snohomish Pie Company on 3.14
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Where to find us: The Lowell Riverfront Trailhead is at the bottom of Lenora Hill. It is a gravel parking lot.
Invitation: Today is 3.14. The mathematicians pronounce this number Pi, that is important in many mathematical formulas, it is the 16th letter in the Greek alphabet and it is also something you can enjoy. We will do that latter. Three good climbs, restrooms at mile 22, and pie at mile 31.
There is a restroom close by the start at the Rotary Park.
- Please be ready to ride at least 10 minutes before the start of the ride to check off your name or sign the waiver and be part of the safety briefing.
- If the roads are wet or there is rain in the forecast, please respect the rider behind you by having fenders that cover your tire to about 2 inches from the ground!!
- Riders have to be independent when they have a flat and/or mechanical. Bring a charged cellphone if possible.
- Cue sheets are not provided at the start. Please print your own copy.
- Your registration on this website is appreciated. You don't need to be a member of the club, but you do have to create an account.
- Steady rain or other unsafe conditions cancels the ride. If the ride is canceled, it will be posted by 7:00 am in the comment section. In that case I will not be at the start.
Below you will find links to the routes and some other helpful information.