Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
SHE BIKES - Renee's Ride Series: #1 from Greenlake to University Village
KEEPING RIDERS SAFE
- Advance registration required for all participants. If you decide not to ride, please click Cancel My Registration below to open space for others. (How to cancel)
- Attendance at the pre-ride safety briefing is required to participate in the ride.
- If you have tested positive for COVID or have been exposed to someone with COVID, follow the CDC quarantine and isolation guidelines. In general, if you have COVID or are displaying COVID symptoms, or if you are sick with the flu or a cold, you should not participate in group rides.
- Carry a face covering in case a business or public transit requires their use.
- Please, no spitting or “snot-rockets” while participating.
- A CPSC certified helmet is required to be worn to participate.
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Join this easy, slow ride to enjoy the company of other cyclists while exploring ways to connect between North Seattle neighborhoods by bike. Meet at 2 pm, Sunday, April 12th, in the pedestrian courtyard in front of Puget Consumers Co-op (PCC) Greenlake Village (457 NE 71st Street, Seattle 98115). From there, we'll travel mostly by bike lanes, low-traffic neighborhood greenway streets and the Burke Gilman trail to a cafe in University Village. After refreshments, we'll explore the unpaved trail through Ravenna Park to loop back to our starting point. We won't be afraid to walk our bikes on occasion. Steady rain cancels. Renee Barton, ride leader, reachable until 1 pm the day of the ride at: (206) 367-5764; Robin Randels, co-leader, reachable the afternoon of the ride at (206) 390-3945.
ready to post
ready to post
Merci beaucoup! C'est une page Web étonnante lier cette actualité.