GiveBIG and support Cascade
The need to give is bigger than ever in Washington, and that is why GiveBIG has teamed up with #GivingTuesdayNow for their annual philanthropic giving platform. From now through May 5-6, you can sign up online as a donor to make your money stretch for the causes you care about most.
Did you know you can make double your money just by donating through GiveBIG? It's true!
When you participate in GiveBIG, your donation will be matched, up to $10,000, by a generous gift from Cascade's Board of Directors. Every donation matters as we work to complete our mission -- helping people feel safe, empowered, joyful, and connected through our bicycle and pedestrian education programs, advocacy for safe streets, and world-class events like Seattle To Portland (STP) and the Emerald City Ride.
Starting on April 15, the 501 Commons GiveBIG is an online charitable giving event to inspire people to give generously to nonprofit organizations who make our region a healthier and more vital place to live (that’s us!). It helps heal our communities and supports non-profits who are serving the community at a time when folks are struggling.
It’s easy to GiveBIG:
- From now until May 5-6, visit the Cascade Bicycle Club's profile page for GiveBIG.
- On our nonprofit’s profile page, click on the “Donate Now” button to give a gift.
- Feeling extra inspired? If you want to engage your friends to support Cascade, you can create a profile and a FUNraising page to send around. For example, you could create a page with all of your favorite climate-fighting champions, or a page full of your favorite outdoor recreation non-profits.
- Fill out the required information on the online donation form.
- Hit "add to cart", select continue, either create an account or checkout as a guest, and pat yourself on the back for helping us improve lives through bicycling!
We quickly realized that we need to change our ability to deliver our programming to our communities and especially our work to reach those communities impacted most. Your support enables Cascade to shift strategies as we work to fulfill our mission to improve lives through bicycling and deliver the best bicycle programming we can in this new world -- including our shift to an online Advocacy Leadership Institute training, our coming online bike education videos, and our efforts to organize staff and volunteers to deliver food via bicycle from food banks to neighbors.