Speak up for biking to transit in Sound Transit 3!
Sound Transit has released a package of investments, called Sound Transit 3, to connect Puget Sound with transit. It’s a plan that will reach your city whether you live in Everett, Tacoma, Issaquah or Kenmore.
The Sound Transit 3 Draft Plan represents a great starting point for promoting mobility, and now Sound Transit needs to hear from caring neighbors like you who want safe bike connections to light rail or the bus. With a shift of less than one percent of investments toward walking and biking, this package can revolutionize how people get to transit.
Let Sound Transit know you want more investments in biking and walking in the Sound Transit 3.
Imagine what even better connections to transit will do to make biking the safe, comfortable and convenient choice for getting to the train or bus.
RSVP to an upcoming open house and learn more at soundtransit3.org.
- Tuesday, April 19 at Ballard High School
- Thursday, April 21 at Evergreen State College – Tacoma
- Monday, April 25 at Everett Station
- Tuesday, April 26 at West Seattle High School
- Wednesday, April 27 at Old Redmond Schoolhouse Community Center
- Thursday, April 28 at Todd Beamer High School – Federal Way
- Thursday, April 28 at Union Station – Seattle
Image source: May Day, Bike Month by Sound Transit, used under CC 4.0 | Cropped from original