Get ready to pedal! Event registration opens Jan. 8 for Cascade members
We have set the dates for all our 2013 riding events, and event registration is about to begin!
Online registration opens to current Cascade members on Jan. 8 and to the general public on Feb. 5. In order to register during early registration your membership must be current. Renew your membership or become a member to register early!
Mark your calendars! Our 2013 event dates are:
Feb. 24 Chilly Hilly
June 8 Flying Wheels Summer Century
June 29 Red-Bell 100
July 13 – 14 Group Health Seattle to Portland Bicycle Classic
Aug. 3 – 9 Ride Around Washington
Aug. 16 – 17 RSVP1
Aug. 17 – 18 RSVP2
Sept. 8 High Pass Challenge
Sept. 29 Kitsap Color Classic
The following information will help ensure the process is a smooth one for you:
- You must log into the website to register. If you have not logged into the website before you’ll need to create an account with a username and password.
- There are a few changes to events this year. If you don’t want to take your chances by entering the lottery for RSVP1 you can bypass the lottery by registering at the “buy it now” price of $200. There are only 250 “buy it now” spots available and once they are all sold you’ll have to try your luck by entering the lottery. Don’t like to gamble? This year RSVP2 will not use a lottery and instead you can register for it online beginning on Tuesday, Jan. 29 at 10 a.m.
If you’re new to Cascade events and registration be sure to head over to our website and check out the frequently asked questions page. We look forward to seeing you at our 2013 events!
- Not a Cascade member? Join today.
In addition to being able to register early, your membership is an investment in creating a better community through bicycling.
Your membership dollars support our work in bicycle advocacy, commuting, and education. As a member, you'll be part of a community of cyclists doing all they can to improve bicycling conditions in our community.
For your commitment to better bicycling, you'll receive:
- A powerful bicycle advocate working for you throughout Washington state. Your membership helps:
- shape policies and plans to be pro-bike.
- hold elected officials accountable to their word and to our mission.
- encourage safer, healthier choices for everyone who wants to bike.
- grow vibrant bicycle commuting programs at local workplaces.
- make cycling a safer, more convenient transportation choice for everyone.
- Additionally, with your membership, you’ll receive:
- Discount registration on all Cascade Bicycle Club events, clinics and classes.
- Early-bird registration for Cascade events like the popular RSVPs and Ride Around Washington.
- Discounts on bikes, gear and travel at shops, businesses and touring companies.
- The latest bicycle news mailed to your home in The Cascade Courier.