Table Captain information
Thank you for serving as a table captain!
The Bike Everywhere Breakfast is Cascade's biggest fundraiser of the year. All donations help make our streets safer through our Advocacy work as well as support programs like the Major Taylor Project, Let's Go and so much more. Your role as a table captain is key to our success!
Easy steps for you as a table captain or host:
Invite your guests (10 seats per table) to register as an attendee:
Sending a personal invite to guests is simple and easy! Here is a sample email you can customize and use to invite your personal guests.
Your guests will register on the breakfast registration page and include your name as their table captain.
*Note: each attendee will need to log in to cascade.org with their existing Cascade account, or create a new account if they have never logged in before. This allows guests to view and update their registration at any time.
** Don't have time for your guests to register themselves? No problem, send Kristen the full names, emails, and dietary restrictions (vegetarian/non-vegetarian meal) and we will make sure they are registered.
As a table captin, you will receive emails filled with tips, tricks and updates on your table attendees throughout the weeks leading up to the Breakfast so that you can see who has registered for your table and who you need to remind.
We want you to feel as supported as possible and we will be available for any questions or concerns you have up until the day of the event.
Email Kristen for all your Breakfast needs!
Send reminders to your guests:
Cascade will send reminders to all event attendees in April, but a personal "cannot wait to see you at Cascade's Bike Everywhere Breakfast" is always a great step to make sure there are no last minute changes to your table guest list.
Do one of your guests need to cancel their registration? Email Kristen and she will update your table list.
At the event:
April 24 – the big day!
Your table captain duties include:
- Greet your table guests and help them find their name tags, seats, coffee, etc.
- Distribute and collect donation cards during the "request for support" portion of the program. Guests will be encouraged to give a minimum gift of $175 (some will give more, some will give less) to Cascade Bicycle Club, a 501(c)3 charitable organization.
- Thank all who come to support Cascade and improve lives through bicycling!
Thank your guests:
Cascade will send you an email the day of the event to let you know how much your table raised at the event. We will send a thank you email to all event attendees, and please extend another personal thank you for attending as your guest.
WHAT YOU AND YOUR GUESTS CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Friendly reminders and updates along the way to April 24.
- Answers to any questions you might have – do not hesitate, we are here to help!
- Guests who give a donation at the breakfast will receive a gift acknowledgement of their tax-deductible contribution.
Contact Kristen Reed, or call if you have any questions at (206) 939-4336.