RAW Tour Details
Rider Limit: 250
Tuesday, Jan. 30, 2018, 10 a.m. - Members-only registration opens
Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2018, 10 a.m. - General public registration opens (assuming the tour has not sold out)
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 - Remaining registration balance due
Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 11:59 p.m - Regular registration closes.
Sunday, July 29, 2018 - No day-of registration available
this tour is likely to sell out, so register early!
Online registration pricing
$1,090 total adult price
$270 Non-refundable deposit
* A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot on RAW
COMPLETE PAYMENT DUE BY Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Final payment of $820 is due by May 1st. See instructions for paying your remaining balance.
- Bus ride to the start point Saturday, July 28, 2018 - $70
- Bus ride from the finish point Friday, Aug. 3, 2018 - $70
- Bike only transport to/from the start and/or finish location - $40 each way
- Unsecured parking at the UW Lot E4 (bus pickup location) - $40. Pre-pay online, a limited amount of passes will be available day-of.
- Luggage drop off (pre-event at Cascade office) - $5 per bag/item
- Bike storage at Cascade Bicycle Club (post-event) - $10 per day
Paper registration forms must be received by Monday, July 2, 2018. Paper registration includes a $15 surcharge. Form available on Feb 6, 2018.
check back for the 2018 Ride guide
The 2017 RAW Ride Guide has all the info you need to prepare for your tour, including gear checklists, details on our overnights and suggested training schedules. The Ride Guide has a few remaining details to be determined, so please check back for final information in July.
Download the RAW Ride Guide here.
For those unfamiliar with RAW, it’s a week-long camping tour. But know this: we really camp in style. All your luggage and camp gear is carried by our gear trucks. Riders are provided with three nutritious meals per day. Hot breakfasts and dinners are served in camp, and lunches are served at scenic lunch stops along the way. A deluxe hot shower truck follows us to every campsite. Due to our low number of riders, we never have long lines for anything during the week, plus we can offer much better campsite venues than most large tours!
Here are a few highlights of what you can expect on RAW:
CAMP IN COMFORT
AMAZING ROAD SUPPORT
END OF THE DAY
AND MORE. . .
- The RAW tour, limited to 250, affords the opportunity for you to meet someone who rides like you, as well as to get to know some who don’t. You won’t feel lost in a crowd and you'll make friendships that will last a lifetime. There is a reason we get over 50% returning riders every year on RAW.
We highly recommend purchasing independent trip insurance, to cover the unexpected. Travelex is one of many companies that provide travel protection plans. Read each plan carefully to determine which is best for you and make sure to purchase a plan before you register.