RSVP Ride Details
Cost: $150-$165 Rider Limit: 2,500
Tuesday, Jan. 23, 2018, 10 a.m. - Members-only registration opens
Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018, 10 a.m. - General public registration opens
Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 11:59 p.m. - Deadline to purchase packet mailing and cutoff for paper forms
Sunday, Aug. 5, 2018, 11:59 p.m. - Online registration closes, all names must be presented to the border patrol for vetting at this time. No exceptions, no late registrations allowed.
Sunday, Aug. 12, 2018, 11:59 p.m. - Online transportation and add-on purchase closes
Friday, Aug. 17, 2018 - No day-of-event registration
ONLINE REGISTRATION PRICING
Adult Registration (Age 13+)
- $150 member price / $165 non-member price
Youth Registration (Ages 1-12)
- $65 member price / $80 non-member price
Volunteer to get a bib
Volunteer 24 hours with Cascade and earn a free event registration.
ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION ADD-ONS
- Packet Mailing - ($10) Save time and have your rider packet mailed
- Return Transportation - ($70)Sunday return transportation to Seattle for you and your bike
- Bike Only Return Transportation - ($40) Return transporation to Seattle for your bike ONLY
- Event Parking - ($20) three-day parking pass available if you plan to leave your vechicle at the start line
- Bike Box Transportation - ($20) One-way bike box transportation from Seattle (start line) to Vancouver, B.C.
- Post Event Bike Storage - ($10 per day) Pre-paid bike storage if you are unable to pick your bike before the Sunday bike corral closure (UW parking lot E-1)
*Can be purchased during or after registration. NOTE: some add-on's have cutoff dates and are subject to availability
- Rider packets will not be mailed unless optional packet mailing is purchased ($10)
- If you have purchased optional packet mailing ($10) your rider packet will be mailed to you approximately one week before the ride
- Please ensure that your mailing address is listed correctly on your online account to avoid any delays
- If your packet was mailed and has not arrived by ride day, please check in at our registration booth at the start line. We will be able to look up your registration and get you a replacement bib no problem
- Cascade Bicycling Center - Wednesday, August 15 & Thursday, August 16 from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on both days.
- On the day of the ride at the specified start line.
For additional Rider Packet details and information CLICK HERE
Scholarships are available for Ride Seattle to Vancouver & Party (RSVP) registration. To request scholarship aid, please CLICK HERE and complete the form. Scholarship application closes Wednesday, July 25, 2018.
REGISTRATION BY PAPER FORM
- Paper registration forms must be received by Wednesday, July 25, 2018
- Paper registration includes a $5 surcharge. Form available February 20, 2018, email email@example.com for the form
KICK OFF PARTY HOSTED BY RAPHA SEATTLE
Join our partners at Rapha Seattle for a kick-off party at their Clubhouse on Capitol Hill to celebrate the great weekend of riding ahead over beer & tacos. Rapha will be providing complimentary tacos for registered riders (need we say more?). CLICK HERE to RSVP.
UW E-18 Parking Lot
5 a.m.- Lot opens (no overnight parking prior to the event)
5:30 a.m. - Packet pickup and luggage drop-off opens
6-7:30 a.m. - Start line is open. Please be prompt -- food stops and other groups along the route are coordinated with these departure times.
Due to heightened security procedures at the Border crossing, each rider will need to bring a printed, signed copy of the baggage waiver to hand in at the start line when you load your bag. The baggage waiver was included in your rider packet, and can also be downloaded here.
Just a few extra miles? No problem! The University of Washington is off of our gem of a trail, the Burke-Gilman Trail. You can get to the Burke from north/south/east or west. Exit the trail near the light rail station for an easy crossing of Montlake Boulevard.
Take Light rail
On the day of the event, trains will run every 15 minutes between 5- 6 a.m. and every 7 minutes between 6-8 a.m. Bicyclists are welcome to bring their bicycles onto Link trains to get to the RSVP start line at Husky Stadium. A maximum of four bicycles is allowed on each car. Find more details. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
From I-5 N/S take the SR 520 exit #168B onto SR520, eastbound. Take the first exit off SR520 for Montlake Blvd E. At the light take a left onto Montlake Blvd E. Stay in the right lane as you go over the Montlake Bridge and pass Husky Stadium. The start line and drop off will be in the E18 parking lot on your right. You must enter the lot at the south end. Once in the lot follow the signs to either the drop-off area or overnight parking.
- Cost: $20 for a 3-day pass; must be purchased online with registration or from Cascade booth at the start line.
- Lot opens at 5 a.m.
- Drop off is free
- Cars must be out by Sunday evening
- Parking in E-18 only, enter the parking lot on the South end via Wahkiakum Rd. If you run into a gate arm you are at the wrong entrance.
We suggest carpooling as much as possible. Rideshare is a great way to do that. Membership is free. Log on to find ride matches here https://erideshare.com.
Please see the Mid-Ride lodging page for accommodation recommendations and details.
You have ridden your way to the northernmost city in the contiguous United States! There is not an official midpoint location for RSVP, however, there are plenty of services available to riders in Bellingham. Baggage trucks drop luggage at three different locations. Sherpa service is available at an extra cost if you would like your bags transported to a different location. See the Mid-ride lodging page for details.
Also back by popular demand, the expert massage therapists from Washington Sports Massage Team will be at the Days Inn in Bellingham from 1-8 p.m. to soothe your weary riding muscles. Massages are only $18 for a 15-minute massage (cash and credit accepted). This is WSMT's twentieth year working on tired muscles.
New this year Mobile Massage Squad, a team of licensed massage therapists providing massage services to the Seattle Metro area and special events in the region, will also be providing Post Event Massages for the RSVP Cyclists at Home2Suites by Hilton, Friday, August 17th from 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm. Their Post Event Massage Menu includes techniques specifically designed to speed the cyclists' recovery after the first 108 miles from Seattle to Bellingham. 15 - minutes $30 or 30 - minutes $60 (cash or cards accepted). See the Mobile Massage Squad bus and canopy in the parking lot of the hotel.
New this year we will also have an official mid-ride party at Boundary Bay Brewery in Bellingham. They will be offering an onsite bike corral, bike repair station, and happy hour pricing for riders all day (show your rider bib to receive discounts). All ages Garden Bar and BBQ will open at 2 p.m. with free live music by The Copacetics starting at 6 p.m and Reggae music by Blessed Coast Sound from 9 p.m. to midnight ($2 cover).
David Lam Park
1300 Pacific Blvd, Vancouver, BC
Finish Line Open: 1-8 p.m.
Our Cityride is pleased to provide a complimentary entry to all Cascade Bicycle Club members to take part in the Our Cityride and Festival Vancouver event on Saturday, August 18th, 2018! Upon your arrival in Vancouver, enjoy live entertainment, variety of food trucks and a Beer Garden at David Park. Then join thousands for a fun leisurely 20km ride past iconic City sites and through beautiful Stanley Park. Registered riders will receive a coupon code in the pre-event email & in the registration confirmation email. Kids under 18 years old also register for free! We look forward to seeing you all at Our Cityride Vancouver!
Bike Loading *New*:
Load your bike from 4-7:30 p.m. at the Finish Line party
Buses load the day after the Finish Line party Sunday, Aug. 19th
9 a.m. at TBD
There will be a bike corral available during finish line hours, but no overnight storage.
***Do not leave bikes unlocked and unattended. Bike theft is high in Vancouver, BC. Do not leave bikes in or on top of your car overnight.
RSVP bike corral
- There will be no overnight bike corral.
- If you have purchased transportation with Cascade Bicycle Club you will load your bike at the Finish Line.
- If you are transporting your own bike please secure it in your hotel overnight. Do not leave bikes locked outdoors, in cars, or on car racks overnight in Vancouver. Bicycle theft is a major problem in the Vancouver Metro Area.
Showers will be available at Roundhouse Community Centre adjacent to David Lam Park until 6 p.m. (Last shower at 5:45). There is a $5 charge to use the facilities (cash only in USD). Please bring your own towel and toiletries.
- Food Trucks- Your food ticket is attached to your rider bib! Don't forget it as they are not replaceable.
- Merchandise- Due to border restrictions merchandise is not available for sale at the finish line, but samples will be available to try on and orders can be made.
- Entertainment- DJ and Live music, schedule TBD
Gift this ride
Share the joy of bicycling with your friends and family.
Important customs information
U.S. citizens crossing from Canada into the United States via land travel need to present either:
- A passport, a passport card, a WHTI-compliant document, or
- An Enhanced Drivers' License
Canadian customs inadmissibility
Some people are inadmissible—they are not allowed to come to Canada. Several things can make you inadmissible, including involvement in criminal activity or organized crime and human rights violations. You can also be inadmissible for security, health or financial reasons.
If you have committed or been convicted of a criminal offense, you may not be allowed to enter Canada. For more details check out the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website.