Cascade Season Pass
Due to COVID-19 this event pass has officially been canceled. Please see our email to event registrants for details on donating or refunding your registration.
The safety of our riders, volunteers, and staff is our first priority and we have been given enough information to make this decision with confidence that it is the right one for all of our communities and partners.
Cascade Season Pass
We are excited to bring back the Cascade Season Pass in 2020! Your ticket to enjoy some of the best riding events that Washington State has to offer. A must-have for active Cascade Bicycle Club riders. This package is no longer available for the current season as of Sunday, Feb. 16, 2020.
The Cascade Season Pass includes:
An annual individual Cascade membership
50th-anniversary jersey (Available in men’s and women’s cuts)
Easy all-in-one registration for:
- Chilly Hilly — Sunday, Feb. 23
- Bike Swap — Sunday, June 14 (early entry)
- Emerald City Ride — Sunday, April 19
- Seattle Bike-n-Brews — Sunday, May 3
- Flying Wheels — Saturday, May 30
- Seattle Night Ride — Friday, June 26
- Seattle to Portland (STP) —Saturday start, July 18-19
- Ride Seattle to Vancouver & Party (RSVP) — Friday start, Aug. 21-22
- High Pass Challenge — Monday, August 31
- Woodinville Wine Ride — Sunday, Sep. 13
- Kitsap Color Classic — Sunday, Sept. 27
Rider packet mailing for all of the qualifying rides
This package is valued over $800 and we're selling it for just $499!
Offer details and exclusions:
- Does not include Cascade Training Series (CTS), Ride Around Washington (RAW), Cascade Club Tours, or our annual program fundraiser, the Ride for Major Taylor.
- This Cascade Season Pass is non-refundable.
- Offer does not include all registration add-ons. Add-ons may be purchased after registration is processed.
- Registration is handled by Cascade Bicycle Club. The Season Pass holder does not need to register for each individually. Allow two weeks for activities to show up on your "My Activities" tab in your account.