RAW Tour Details
Rider Limit: 250
Monday, Dec. 10, 2018, 10 a.m. - Registration opens
Wednesday, May 1, 2019 - Remaining registration balance due
Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 11:59 p.m - Regular registration closes.
this tour is likely to sell out, so register early!
Online registration pricing
$1,090 total adult price
$270 Non-refundable deposit
* A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot on RAW
COMPLETE PAYMENT DUE prior to may 1
Final payment of $820 is due by May 1. See instructions for paying your remaining balance.
- Bus ride & bike transport to the start point Saturday, Aug. 3, 2019 - $75
- Bus ride & bike transport from the finish point Friday, Aug. 9, 2019 - $75
- Bike only transport to/from the start and/or finish location - $40 each way
- Unsecured parking at the UW Lot E4 (bus pickup location) - $40. Pre-pay online, a limited amount of passes will be available day-of.
- Luggage drop off (pre-event at Cascade office) - $5 per bag/item
- Bike storage at Cascade Bicycle Club (post-event) - $10 per day
Paper registration forms must be received by May 1, 2019. Paper registration includes a $15 surcharge. Form available on Feb 6, 2019.
RAW RIDE GUIDE & FLASH
The RAW Ride Guide will be updated in early 2019. The daily FLASH issues, which include itineraries, sights and other info, will be available a month before the event.
For those unfamiliar with RAW, it’s a week-long camping tour. But know this: we really camp in style. All your luggage and camp gear is carried by our gear trucks. Riders are provided with three nutritious meals per day. Hot breakfasts and dinners are served in camp, and lunches are served at scenic lunch stops along the way. A deluxe hot shower truck follows us to every campsite. Plus, we will have beer generously donated by Fremont Brewing.
Due to our low number of riders, we never have long lines for anything during the week, plus we can offer much better campsite venues than most large tours!
Here are a few highlights of what you can expect on RAW:
CAMP IN COMFORT
AMAZING ROAD SUPPORT
END OF THE DAY
AND MORE. . .
- The RAW tour, limited to 250, affords the opportunity for you to meet someone who rides like you, as well as to get to know some who don’t. You won’t feel lost in a crowd and you'll make friendships that will last a lifetime. There is a reason we get over 50% returning riders every year on RAW.
Want to train with others and finish strong? The Cascade Training Series (CTS) is designed for you. Registration for CTS is January 8, 2019.
We highly recommend purchasing independent trip insurance, to cover the unexpected. Allianz provides travel protection plans. Read each plan carefully to determine which is best for you.