RAW Tour Details
Due to the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and an inability to guarantee that we will be able to run this event at the capacity required we are forced to make the decision to cancel the 2020 Ride Around Washington. We are extremely disappointed, but 2021 plans are already in progress and we plan on delivering an amazing "welcome back" party for all of our dedicated supporters. Check back for more 2021 tour details by May 1st and we will open registration in the fall for 2021.
COST: $1090 Rider Limit: 250
REGISTRATION PAYMENT DUE PREMIUM MEMBER NON-MEMBER *Non-Refundable Deposit Upon Registration $270 $270 **Final Payment (Add-on) 5/1/20 $820 $820 Total Cost 5/1/20 $1090 $1090
* A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot on RAW
**Final payment add-on can be purchased during registration or by 5/1/20. See instructions for paying your remaining balance (final payment).
final payment add-on DUE By - 05/01/20
- Bus ride & bike transport to the start point Saturday, Aug. 1, 2020 - $75
- Bus ride & bike transport from the finish point Saturday, Aug. 8, 2020 - $85
- Bus ride & bike transport from Chewelah to Cheney Aug. 1, 2020- $65
- Unsecured parking at the UW Lot E4 (bus pickup location) - $40. Pre-pay online, a limited amount of passes will be available day-of.
- Unsecured parking in Chewelah, WA (driving yourself to the event)- $30 pre-pay online
- Luggage drop off (pre-event at Cascade office) - $5 per bag/item
RAW RIDE GUIDE & FLASH
Information below is from 2019. The RAW guide is still a great overview even though changes will be made for 2020.
The 2019 RAW Ride Guide is available now.
For those unfamiliar with RAW, it’s a week-long camping tour. But know this: we really camp in style. All your luggage and camp gear is carried by our gear trucks. Riders are provided with three nutritious meals per day. Hot breakfasts and dinners are served in camp, and lunches are served at scenic lunch stops along the way. A deluxe hot shower truck follows us to every campsite. Plus, we will have beer generously donated by Fremont Brewing.
Due to our low number of riders, we never have long lines for anything during the week, plus we can offer much better campsite venues than most large tours!
Here are a few highlights of what you can expect on RAW:
CAMP IN COMFORT
AMAZING ROAD SUPPORT
END OF THE DAY
AND MORE. . .
- The RAW tour, limited to 250, affords the opportunity for you to meet someone who rides like you, as well as to get to know some who don’t. You won’t feel lost in a crowd and you'll make friendships that will last a lifetime. There is a reason we get over 50% returning riders every year on RAW.
Want to train with others and finish strong? The Cascade Training Series (CTS) is designed for you. Registration for CTS is January 8, 2019.
We highly recommend purchasing independent trip insurance, to cover the unexpected. Allianz provides travel protection plans. Read each plan carefully to determine which is best for you.