COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Cascade Bicycle Club organizes dozens of indoor and large outdoor events that take place or begin in King County, where proof of vaccination against COVID-19 (or a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours before the event) is required.
For more information, please visit the King County website.
Which events does this apply to?
- Indoor events such as the Seattle Bike Swap, educational courses, volunteer parties, etc.
- Outdoor events with 500 people or more. This includes, but is not limited to, the Seattle to Portland (STP) ride, Chilly Hilly, Flying Wheels, Kitsap Color Classic, and Ride from Seattle to Vancouver and Party (RSVP). Please see event pages for details.
What can be used as proof of vaccination?
- A CDC vaccine card or photo of vaccine card.
- Documented proof of vaccination from medical record or vaccine provider.
- Proof of vaccination from another state or county.
- Printed certificate or digital record from MyIRMobile.com or other apps.
- QR Code or digital copy of your COVID-19 vaccination record from WA Verify.
People who are unvaccinated or cannot prove vaccination status will be required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test from a testing provider in the last 72 hours before the event.