COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
As of March 1, King County no longer requires us to check vaccination cards or test results for our major outdoor or indoor events.
For more information, please visit the King County website.
Educational classes, such as Learn to Ride or Fix-a-Flat classes may still require masks and either a vaccination card or a negative COVID-19 test.
What can be used as proof of vaccination?
- A CDC vaccine card or photo of vaccine card.
- Documented proof of vaccination from medical record or vaccine provider.
- Proof of vaccination from another state or county.
- Printed certificate or digital record from MyIRMobile.com or other apps.
- QR Code or digital copy of your COVID-19 vaccination record from WA Verify.
People who are unvaccinated or cannot prove vaccination status will be required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test from a testing provider in the last 72 hours before the event. At-home test results will not be accepted.