Transfer Policy for Cascade Rides
Transfer Policy for Cascade Rides
- Registrants may forfeit their registration (a “transfer”) to another rider of their choice.
- There is a nominal processing fee to transfer (may vary by event).
- Once a transfer is purchased, a transfer code is generated and emailed to the original registrant. This code is non-refundable and expires at the end of the online registration period if not redeemed.
- A purchased transfer code is not an active registration until redeemed. How to redeem details are listed below.
- A transferred registration cannot be used to register for a different event/ride. It can only be used to register for the event in which the transfer was created.
- The sale of a transfer code is considered a private transaction, and the Cascade Bicycle Club is not responsible for any issues as such.
- Registration add-ons such as bus/bike transportation, parking, bike storage, bike box transport are non-transferrable. When a participant purchases to transfer their registration all purchased registration add-ons will be refunded at 100%. Please allow 7-14 business days for this processing.
Specific event transfer deadlines:
Up to 30 days before the ride or event, a registered rider may purchase to transfer their registration.
- Seattle to Portland (STP) - Thursday, June 16, 2022, 11:59 p.m.
- R2B2 - Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 11:59 p.m.
*The redemption of a transferred registration must be completed prior to the online registration close date.
How to request a transfer code:
- Sign In to your online account
- Click "My Account" in the blue bar (top-right corner)
- Locate the activity in question (here you will see all upcoming rides/tours you have purchased)
- Click the "My Order" (across to the right of the applicable ride/tour)
- Click "Purchase Transfer" link (across to the right of the applicable registration)
- Click the red "Add to cart" box
- All transfer code requests are subject to a $10 processing fee
- You will receive the confirmation and transfer code in an automated email
How to redeem a transfer:
- Follow the link in the transfer code email to visit the ride registration page.
- Click the "Register Now" button.
- Proceed to check out your cart.
- IMPORTANT: Enter the transfer code the space provided for Coupon Code and apply it to your order.
- Verify that the transfer has been applied and that your order total has been reduced.
- Complete checkout.
A transfer is only valid if the receiving rider uses their own Cascade account to register normally, before the registration period closes, usually a week prior to the event. There are no day-of-event transfers. Riders registering with a transfer code are subject to the same terms and conditions as every Cascade rider and may purchase add-ons as desired, subject to availability.
Frequently asked questions - FAQ's
Q: I have purchased to transfer my registration, and now I have decided I would like to ride instead of transferring. Is this allowed?
A: Yes, you may use your transfer code to re-register for the event.
Q: I have purchased to transfer my registration, but I have misplaced the email which contains the transfer code. What should I do?
A: Please email email@example.com to obtain your purchased transfer code.
Q: I have purchased to transfer my registration, does Cascade Bicycle Club offer any facilitation on the transfer process?
A: The sale of a transfer code is considered a private transaction and Cascade Bicycle Club is not responsible for any transferring of funds. It is up to the registration provider and receiver to determine whether any personal compensation is exchanged. We recommend you use our Facebook page (event groups) as a way to connect with riders to sell your registration.
Q: Are registration add-ons such as bus/bike transportation, parking, bike storage, etc. transferable?
A: No, only the registration itself is transferable. Once you purchase to transfer your registration all registration add-ons will be refunded at 100%.