Seattle Bike Swap & E-Bike Demo
Saturday, Feb. 3, 2024
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
The Seattle Bike Swap is the bike community at its best. Neighbors helping neighbors buy and sell a trove of bicycle treasures, new and old. Find a great selection of bikes and bike-related goods of all types and sizes. It's a good idea to come with cash, but some sellers may take credit. This is a fun day for scouting out the perfect addition to your collection – or learning about options if you're new to bicycling. This huge sale is one day only, so don't miss out!
This year for the first time we are offering an Electric Bike Demo, where people can test ride new e-bikes from multiple brands.
What's for sale? Everything from new bikes and gear, to classics straight from personal collections. We have both established bike shops and independent sellers present.
- Entry a full hour early, at 8:00 a.m.
- NOTE: early entry is for folks hoping to get a great deal, and browse with less competition.
- $20 online, $25 at the door (credit card payment preferred)
- Online registration closes February 1 at noon.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
*All prepaid tickets will be available at the will call booth on the day of the event.
In the market for your new bike? Bring a helmet along to test ride.
There is ample car parking within walking distance of the Exhibition Hall, as well as bike parking outside the Exhibition Hall. Remember to bring your bike lock! We also recommend attendees take public transportation. Seattle Center is a short walk from many bus lines. More details can be found, here!
If you have a working bike you want to sell, but don't want to rent a booth, we offer consignment. We will try to sell your bike for your for a fee ($10 plus 10% of the selling price). Bikes are priced to move. Consignment bikes are sold for cash only.
To sell your bike on consignment: (Please NOTE: Details likely to be updated)
- Bring your bike to the swap between 8:00 am - 8:30 a.m. NOTE: consignment closes to new bikes soon after 9:00 a.m.
- Complete a form and pay $10 per bike (includes one entry for the seller into the swap).
- Return by 1:00 p.m. that same day, and we will give you your cut of the proceeds (or your bike, if it does not sell).
It's really that simple. All proceeds will benefit Cascade's Major Taylor Project.
If you have a complete bike you would like to donate to the Major Taylor Project to sell at the swap, please contact email@example.com to make arrangements.