Sunday, May 5, 2019
The Seattle Bike-n-Brews is an urban ride for those who appreciate city riding and quality Pacific Northwest microbrews. Pedal along the Duwamish and Green River Trails from Georgetown to Tukwila, taking in city views along the way, and return to the finish line party for cold brews and food.
The 27-mile route is an easy going, mostly flat ride using protected trails and city streets.
Registration includes lunch at the finish line festival, along with a beer ticket for the mid-point and finish line, AND a sweet Bike-n-Brews souvenir.
Who does your registration fee support?
Did you know the Seattle Bike-n-Brews is a fundraiser? Your Seattle Bike-n-Brews ride registration makes Washington a better place for people riding bikes:
- You are championing better and safer bicycle infrastructure.
- You are providing bicycle education programs for children, families, school groups and everyone else who wants to ride a bike.
- You are empowering youth from diverse communities through the Major Taylor Project.
- You are making it possible for Cascade to offer over 2,500 free group rides every year.
- Ultimately, you are getting more people on bikes.
Our events are made possible with support from the local communities through which we ride. In addition to supporting Cascade’s programs, your registration fee helps Cascade give back to these communities and the organizations that thrive there. We’re grateful for all their continued support.