Ride from Seattle to Vancouver & Party (RSVP)
registration opens January 15, 10 am
Friday, Aug. 23- Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019
A classic pedal on some of the most beautiful roads and trails western Washington has to offer
Views of the Cascade mountain range, Salish Sea, and beautiful Skagit Valley Farmland
Cross an international border on your bike in a dedicated lane! Wave to the parked cars as you cruise by!
A unique ride through British Columbia connecting their many greenways, bike lanes and award winning bike infrastructure into downtown Vancouver, BC
Who does your registration fee support?
Did you know RSVP is a fundraiser? Your RSVP ride registration makes Washington a better place for people riding bikes:
- You are championing better and safer bicycle infrastructure.
- You are providing bicycle education programs for children, families, school groups and everyone else who wants to ride a bike.
- You are empowering youth from diverse communities through the Major Taylor Project.
- You are making it possible for Cascade to offer over 2,500 free group rides every year.
- Ultimately, you are getting more people on bikes.
E-18 Parking Lot
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98105