Saturday, June 5, 2021
Flying Wheels - Summer Century
The ride weaves its way through Western Washington’s Snoqualmie Valley. This fertile valley is home to many organic farms producing some of the area’s highest quality produce, meats, and cheeses. You will spend your day rolling from the valley floor to the ridges that define this beautiful place, a peaceful getaway not far from the city. The route includes beautiful rural riding, scenic views, well-stocked rest stops, and plenty of climbing to get you in shape for the rest of your summer riding season. The ride starts and finishes in King County's Marymoor Park in Redmond.
-- Ride Details
Route: 50, 70, or 100 miles /// Elevation Gain: +2,235 ft, 2,930 ft, or 4,190 ft
Who does your registration support?
Did you know Flying Wheels supports our mission? Your Flying Wheels ride registration makes Washington a better place for people riding bikes:
- You are championing better and safer bicycle infrastructure.
- You are providing bicycle education programs for children, families, school groups, and everyone else who wants to ride a bike.
- You are empowering youth from diverse communities through the Major Taylor Project.
- You are making it possible for Cascade to offer over 2,500 free group rides every year.
- Ultimately, you are getting more people on bikes.
Our events are made possible with support from the local communities through which we ride. In addition to supporting Cascade’s programs, your registration fee helps Cascade give back to these communities and the organizations that thrive there. We’re grateful for all their continued support.
The Cascade Bicycle Club would like to acknowledge that we are on the traditional land of the first people of Seattle, the Duwamish People past and present, and honor with gratitude the land itself and the Duwamish Tribe.