RSVP Ride Details
Cost: $150 - $190 Rider Limit: 2,000
PRICE ENTRY DATE LATE ENTRY LATE PRICE Members $150 Feb. 8 - July 31, 2022 June 1 - Aug. 21, 2022 $170 Non-member $170 March 8 - July 31, 2022 June 1 - Aug. 21, 2022 $190 Youth (ages 1-12) registration "" "" "" ""
Note: There will be no day-of registration for the 2022 season. Order online in advance.
OPTIONAL REGISTRATION ADD-ONS
Can be purchased during or after registration. NOTE: some add-ons have cutoff dates and are subject to availability
- Bus/Bike Return Transportation - ($80) Monday return transportation to Marymoor Park for you and your bike
- Bike Only Return Transportation - ($45) Return transportation to Marymoor Park for your bike ONLY. Riders may transfer their Bike Only registration.
- Event Parking - ($30 total) 3-day parking pass available if you plan to leave your vehicle at the start line
- Bike Box Transportation - ($20) One-way bike box transportation from start line to Vancouver, B.C. for riders flying out of Vancouver, B.C.
- Post Event Bike Storage - ($20 per day) Pre-paid bike storage if you are unable to pick your bike before the Monday bike corral closure at Marymoor Park
Packets mailing is included into the registration price. Riders who register during the late period will pick up their packets at the start line.
- Packets are mailed to you approximately two weeks before the ride.
- Ensure that your mailing address is listed correctly on your account to avoid delays
- If your packet was mailed and has not arrived by ride day, please check-in at the packet pick-up booth at the start line. We will be able to look up your registration and get you a replacement bib.
Scholarships are available for RSVP registration. To request scholarship aid, please click here and complete the form.
King County Marymoor Park
Parking lot near the east exit of the park
6:00 am - Lot opens. No overnight parking prior to the event
6:00 am - Packet pickup and luggage drop-off open
6:30*-7:30 am - Start line open
*Please note: sunrise is at 6:20 am, please be prepared with bike lights if starting early.
Attach a signed copy of the baggage waiver to each bag you will load onto the baggage trucks. The baggage waiver is included in your rider packet. It is your responsibility to make sure your baggage goes on the right truck. Check with the volunteers if you are unsure!
Marymoor Park is located just off of the Sammamish River Trail and is just several turns off of the SR-520 bike trail. For people on the Eastside of King County, biking to the start line may be convenient.
- Cost: $20 for a 3-day pass; must be purchased online with registration or from Cascade booth at the start line.
- Lot opens at 5:30 am
- Drop off is free
- Cars must be out by Monday evening
- Parking in Marymoor Park - near east exit. Follow parking signs once inside the park.
- Parking is unsecured. Do not leave anything of value in your vehicle.
Please see the Mid-Ride lodging page for accommodation recommendations and details.
Kulshan Beer Garden in Bellingham and baggage drop is the official midpoint location for RSVP. Baggage trucks drop luggage at three different locations. Bag shuttle service is available at an extra cost if you would like your bags transported to a different location. See the Mid-ride lodging page for details.
Back by popular demand, the expert massage therapists from Washington Sports Massage Team will be at the Days Inn in Bellingham from 1:00-8:00 pm to soothe your weary riding muscles. Massages are only $18 for a 15-minute massage (cash and credit accepted).
Mobile Massage Squad, a team of licensed massage therapists providing massage services to the Seattle Metro area and special events in the region will also be providing massages for the RSVP riders at Kulshan Beer Garden midpoint finish line area.
David Lam Park 1300 Pacific Blvd, Vancouver, BC Open: 1:00-6:00 pm Sunday
If you purchased return transportation load your bike from 4:00-6:00 pm on Sunday on Pacific Blvd. next to David Lam Park.
No bike loading options for Monday.
Buses load Monday.
9:00 -10:00 am outside of David Lam Park on Pacific Blvd. Leave when full. The last bus leaves at 10:00 am so don't be late.
Bike Parking At Finish Line
There will be a secure bike corral available during finish line hours of 1 to 6 p.m., but no overnight storage.
Do not leave bikes unlocked and unattended. Bike theft is high in Vancouver, BC. Do not leave bikes in or on top of your car overnight.
Marymoor Park Bike Corral
- At same location as the start line at Marymoor Park.
- Open 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Monday.
- After 4 p.m. on Monday all remaining bikes will be taken to Cascade Bicycle Club offices and riders will be charged a $15 a day storage fee.
Family and friends are encouraged to join us at the finish line! Here is a MAP with more information on how loved ones can celebrate with you at the finish line. Parking is primarily on-street. The City of Vancouver uses the “Pay by Phone” app. The easiest way to pay for parking without Canadian currency is to set up the app up on your phone prior to arrival. More information can be found on the City of Vancouver website. There are also a few pay lots available. See the parking map for more details.
Food Trucks- Your food ticket is attached to your rider bib. Don't lose it as they are not replaceable!
RSVP Start/Finish Locations
Important customs information
U.S. citizens crossing from Canada into the United States via land travel need to present either:
- A passport, a passport card, a WHTI-compliant document, or
- An Enhanced Drivers' License
Canadian customs inadmissibility
Some people are inadmissible—they are not allowed to come to Canada. Several things can make you inadmissible, including involvement in criminal activity or organized crime and human rights violations. You can also be inadmissible for security, health or financial reasons.
If you have committed or been convicted of a criminal offense, you may not be allowed to enter Canada. For more details check out the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website.