RAW Refund Policy
RAW Refund Policy
- This info is for the Ride Around Washington (RAW) only.
- We recommend purchasing trip insurance for all RAW riders.
- The deposit for RAW is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Up to 30 days before the event, a registered rider is eligible for a 50% refund on registration fees (not including the deposit).
- Within a month of event start, RAW registrations, add-ons and deposit are non-refundable.
- RAW registrations are non-deferrable to another ride or a future year.
- Event merchandise is 100% refundable. If you have received the merchandise, please return it in good condition to the merchandiser per instructions included in the package.
See our tour transfer policy information on transferring registration to another rider, for Ride Around Washington (RAW) and Cascade Club Tours.
How to request a 50% refund:
Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide the names, reason for the request, and order numbers associated with your RAW registration.
The refund will process to the original credit card; we cannot credit another card. A refund will find a new card issued in place of a lost/stolen/expired card.
If a card's account is closed, please call the issuing company of the card to learn their policies regarding refunds to a closed account. We will not know the answer regarding your credit card. (However, in all likelihood, the issuing bank of the closed account will issue a check to you.)
Key refund date
2019 RIDE AROUND WASHINGTON:
Submit registration refund requests by midnight on Wednesday, July 3, 2019 (all times Pacific):
We highly recommend purchasing independent trip insurance, to cover the unexpected. Allianz is one of many companies that provide travel protection plans. Read each plan carefully to determine which is best for you and make sure to purchase a plan before you register.