Flying Wheels Ride Details
Cost: TBA Rider Limit: 1,000
ONLINE REGISTRATION PRICING
|RATE TIER||ENTRY DATE||PREMIUM MEMBER||NON-MEMBER|
|"Member Only" Registration||TBA - 6/2/2021||TBA||--|
|Registration||TBA - 6/2/2021||TBA||TBA|
|Youth Registration (Ages 1-12)||--||TBA||TBA|
In-person, day-of registration is not available in 2021. Register in advance.
The information below is from the 2020 event. It is provided for reference only. Please check back at a later date for complete 2021 details.
- Registration purchase on or before May 20 will include FREE packet mailing.
- If you purchase registration after May 20, your packet will be available for pick-up on the morning of the ride at the start line.
- Check that your mailing address is listed correctly on your online account to avoid any delays
- If your packet has not arrived by event day, please check-in at the start line, we will look up your registration and get you a replacement no problem.
- Day-of the event at the start line location.
Registration Open: 6 - 8 a.m.
- Flying Wheels T-Shirt - $22.95
*Can be purchased during or after registration. NOTE: some add-on's have cutoff dates and are subject to availability
Scholarships are available for Flying Wheels registration. To request scholarship aid, please click here and complete the form. Scholarship application closes Wednesday, May 20, 2020.
King County's Marymoor Park east-end parking lot.
- 6:30 to 7 a.m. Start line open for 100-mile riders
- 7 to 7:30 a.m. Start line open for 67-mile riders
- 7:30 to 8 a.m. Start line open for 47-mile riders
- 8:00 a.m. Start line closes
Save the gas and add some miles. Bike to the start! King County's Marymoor Park is easily accessible by bike via the Marymoor Connector Trail, which connects both the East Lake Sammamish Trail and the Sammamish River Trail to the start line area.
From Seattle, take I-90E to I-405. Go north to SR 520E toward Redmond. Take the exit to King County's Marymoor Park (W. Lake Sammamish Parkway).
At the light at the bottom of the exit take a right, then at the next light take a left into the park. Follow the road through the park and then follow the Flying Wheels parking signs near the east end of the park. Registration is in the parking lot in front of the baseball fields at the east end of the park - please, no rider parking in this lot. Follow the signs to the Flying Wheels parking area where riders park for free.
Same as Start Line - King County's Marymoor Park Velodrome east-end parking lot.
11:00 a.m. - 5 p.m. Finish Line Festival open
Finish Line Festival
Stop by the beer garden and enjoy some delicious local beer generously donated by Mac & Jack's. Food trucks will be on-site to provide registered riders with their finisher's meal. Food will also be available for purchase for friends and family who join in the fun.
Flying Wheels event t-shirts will be available for sale in advance online and onsite at the finish line.