Flying Wheels Ride Details
event is closed, stay tuned for 2020
Cost: $60-67 --- Rider Limit: 4,000
ONLINE REGISTRATION PRICING
Adult Registration (Age 13+)
- $60 Premium member price / $67 Basic member price
Youth Registration (Ages 1-12)
- $18 Premium member price / $20 Basic member price
*Youth pricing does not increase with day-of registration
Available the morning of the event. Fill out your paper form ahead of time.
Registration Open: 6 - 8 a.m.
*Pricing increases $10+ over the online price for adults.
- Packet Mailing - $5 per registration - (Available until Wednesday, May 22)
- Flying Wheels T-Shirt - $22.95
*Can be purchased during or after registration. NOTE: some add-on's have cutoff dates and are subject to availability
- Mailed to you ($5/packet)
- Pickup at "Packet Pickup" event at CBC headquarters
- Pickup day of the ride at start line
1. Packet Mailing
- Add-on: $5/packet
- Mailed to you approximately one week before the ride
- Avoid delays, check your Cascade.org account mailing address for accuracy
- No bib by ride day? See us at the start line for a replacement.
2. Packet Pickup
- Packets will be available during a pre-ride packet pickup event at:
Cascade Bicycle Club headquarters (Google Maps)
Wednesday, May 29 & Thursday, May 30
10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
3. Packet pickup on the day-of the ride at the start line
- 6 a.m. for 100-mile riders
- 6:30 a.m. for 67-mile riders
- 7 a.m. for 52-mile trails riders
- 7:15 a.m. for 47-mile riders
Scholarships are available for Flying Wheels registration. Scholarship application closed on Wednesday, May 22, 2019.
King County's Marymoor Park east-end parking lot.
- 6:30 to 7 a.m. Start line open for 100-mile riders
- 7 to 7:30 a.m. Start line open for 67-mile riders
- 7:30 to 7:45 Start line open for 52-mile trails riders (goes out opposite way of park)
- 7:45 to 8 a.m. Start line open for 47-mile riders
- 8:00 a.m. Start line closes
Save the gas and add some miles. Bike to the start! King County's Marymoor Park is easily accessible by bike via the Marymoor Connector Trail, which connects both the East Lake Sammamish Trail and the Sammamish River Trail to the start line area.
From Seattle, take I-90E to I-405. Go north to SR 520E toward Redmond. Take the exit to King County's Marymoor Park (W. Lake Sammamish Parkway).
At the light at the bottom of the exit take a right, then at the next light take a left into the park. Follow the road through the park and then follow the Flying Wheels parking signs near the east end of the park. Registration is in the parking lot in front of the baseball fields at the east end of the park - please, no rider parking in this lot. Follow the signs to the Flying Wheels parking area where riders park for free.
Same as Start Line - King County's Marymoor Park Velodrome east-end parking lot.
11:00 a.m. - 5 p.m. Finish Line Festival open
Finish Line Festival
Stop by the beer garden and enjoy some delicious local beer generously donated by Mac & Jack's. $5 suggested donation. Food trucks will be on-site to provide registered riders with their finisher's meal. Food will also be available for purchase for friends and family who join in the fun.
Flying Wheels event t-shirts will be available for sale in advance online and onsite at the finish line.