Maintenance for Every Commuter: Presentation and Q&A
Tuesday, May 11 — Virtual!
Maintenance for Every Commuter
This class is an overview of the basics of bike maintenance for every commuter. In this class we will focus on how to prevent flats, how to fix flats, and how to take care of your bike chain. Topics include:
- Assessing the condition of your tires
- Removing the tire from the rim and reinstallation
- Locating and repairing the puncture
- Tools to carry in your fix-kit
- Inspecting and inflating your tire
- Cleaning and lubing your chain
Tickets are free, and you help us by registering. The presentation will begin promptly at 5:30 pm, and the Q&A session will start near 6:20 pm.
Tuesday, May 11: 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm, Virtual Presentation and Q&A via Zoom
Taught by Amy Korver of the Cascade Bicycle Club, Intro to Commuting is a great place to get advice, tips, and the motivation to commute to work. Amy is an an experienced bicycle commuter and educator. She's an amazing resource for all your tough questions, so please join us!