The Ride from Seattle to Vancouver, B.C. & Party is a one-way ride from Seattle, WA to Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Every rider needs a plan for getting to the start line on Saturday morning. Once at the finish line in Vancouver, B.C., there are some options to help you and your bike get back to the Seattle start line at the University of Washington. For 2023, there are some changes to availability, so please read the details below carefully.
IMPORTANT: Customs information required
If you are using the return transportation service, you must include your bike make, model, and serial number when purchasing transportation. This is required by United States Customs. In addition, you must be sure your bicycle rider number placard is affixed to your bike for identification when you retrieve it.
To update this information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, bib number, and bike serial number information and we will update your registration.
Parking at Start Line
If you're driving to the start line, you can park your vehicle in the E-18 parking lot at UW. The lot opens Saturday and closes on Monday.
Purchase your parking pass in advance online.
Transportation options available for purchase during or after registration (add-on instructions)
- Bus & Bike Transportation - $100
- Transportation for you and your bike.
- You will load your bike at the finish line on Sunday.
- Riders will load into the buses for the return trip to Seattle on Monday morning.
- Buses start loading at 8 a.m. and leave at 9 a.m. sharp.
- Quantities limited
2. Bike Box Transportation - $20
- Transportation of your bike box from the start to finish line
- Intended for riders who will be leaving Vancouver, B.C., by train or plane
3. Bike Storage - $20/day
- Charged to any bike not picked up at the UW bike corral before 4 p.m. on Monday
- Available for purchase during registration or when you pick up your bike at the Cascade Bicycle Club starting on Tuesday.
4. Bike Only Transportation - Not available this year.
5. Start Line Parking - $30
- Parking at UW E-18 Lot in Seattle.
Bus & Bike Loading at Finish Line
When should I load my bike? As soon as possible at the finish line to avoid transportation delays.
What do I need to pick up my bike in Seattle? Leave your bike number affixed to your bike; you or someone with your rider bib number (or picture of it) will need this to pick it up in Seattle.
|Begin Loading||Loading Ends & Service Departs||Seattle Arrival|
|Bike Trucks||Sunday 4 p.m.||Sunday 6 p.m.||Monday, 11 a.m.|
|Buses||Monday, 8 a.m.||Monday, 9 p.m.||Monday, 1 p.m.|
Bike Pickup in Seattle
Bike Corral at UW Seattle
(Location) University of Washington, E-18 parking lot (same as start line)
|Monday||1 - 4 p.m.|
Use the southern-most entrance to retrieve your bike and avoid paying for the lot. Present your rider bib (or photo) and we'll match you with your bike.
Riders can pick up other people's bikes if they have their official rider bib, a picture of the rider's bib or a note with a copy of rider ID.
If you have prepaid for storage your bike will be immediately taken to Cascade Bicycle Club and available starting Tuesday.
Bike Storage at Cascade Bicycle Club
(Location) 7787 62nd Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98115
|Tues.||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.||$20|
|Wed.||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.||$40|
|Thurs.||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.||$60|
|Fri.||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.||$80|
After Friday by appointment only by calling (206) 522-3222.