Participants are responsible for arranging their own accommodations.
This is not a complete list of offerings in the area. Bellingham accommodations have been suggested based on proximity to bag drop locations.
Pack a bike lock because some hotels don't allow bikes in the room. Cascade has no control over hotel room policies, so remember to ask when you reserve your room.
When booking Midpoint accommodation please be aware of which baggage drop location services your hotel. If you are far from a baggage drop, look into our baggage shuttle services here. Get your luggage on the correct truck at the start line!
Snohomish County Hotels
Many hotels in Snohomish County are 15 miles or less from the start line at Husky Stadium and are offering special rates for the night before the ride. Simply mention "Ride from Seattle to Vancouver & Party!" when making your hotel reservation to receive these special rates. See rates and distances for each hotel here.
These south Snohomish County hotels are a great option for riders looking for more competitive rates and for those making the drive from the North Sound or Canada. All hotels feature free parking.
|Silver Cloud Inn
5036 25th Ave NE
|Inn at Queen Anne
505 1st Avenue North
Direct access to start line on #32 bus
600 Queen Anne Ave N
4140 Roosevelt Way NE
4242 Roosevelt Way NE
4725 25th NE
|Seattle-King County Convention & Visitors Bureau
Official Baggage Drop Locations
1. Home2Suites by Hilton 805 Home Lane (and Northwest Dr.) 360-734-3111
2. Days Inn 215 N. Samish Way (360) 734-8830 *You must call in order to make a reservation here.
Due to a shortage in staffing at the University, lodging at WWU for 2020 is taking longer than usual. Riders who are interested in lodging with WWU are encouraged at this time to book back-up accommodation elsewhere that can be canceled.
When more information is available, currently registered riders will receive an email prior to it going live to general public on the website. We have not been given an updated timeline from WWU and are doing our best to make this accommodation available to riders again this year.
Hotels near Days Inn Bag Drop:
- Coachman Inn (289 ft from Days Inn) 120 N. Samish Way 800-962-6641
- Bay City Motor Inn (413 ft from Days Inn) 116 N. Samish Way 800-538-8204
- Motel 6 (0.3 mi from Days Inn) 3701 Byron Street 360-671-4494
- Guest House Inn (0.7 mi from Days Inn) 805 Lakeway Dr. 800-443-7777
- Four Points by Sheraton Bellingham Hotel & Conference Center (0.8 mi from Days Inn) 714 Lakeway Drive 360-671-1011
- Hotel Bellwether (2.3 mi from Days Inn) 1 Bellwether Way 360-392-3100
Hotels Near Home2Suites by Hilton Bag Drop:
- Orca Inn (0.1 mi from Home2Suites) 4071 Home Rd. 360-746-6753
- Best Western Plus Heritage Inn (1.3 mi from Home2Suites) 151 E McLeod Rd *You must call to make a reservation
- Oxford Suites (1.3 mi from Home2Suites) 4051 Meridian St 360-676-1400 Please call to book your reservation.
- Comfort Inn (1.7 mi from Home2Suites) 4282 Guide Meridian 800-228-5150
- Econo Lodge Inn (1.2 mi from Home2Suites) 3750 Guide Meridian 360-671-4600
- Holiday Inn Express (1.4 mi from Home2Suites) 4160 Guide Meridian 360-671-4800
- Baymont Inn (1.7 mi from Home2Suites) 125 E. Kellogg Rd. 360-671-6200
- Quality Inn Baron Suites (1.7 mi from Home2Suites) 100 E. Kellogg Rd. 800-221-2222
- Rodeway Inn (1.3 mi from Home2Suites) 3710 Guide Meridian 800-228-2000
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott (0.1 mi from Home2Suites) 4040 Northwest Ave 360-714-9600
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott (0.1 mi from Home2Suites) 4050 Northwest Ave (360)714-9700
- Hampton Inn (1.1 mi from Home2Suites) 3985 Bennett Dr 800-HAMPTON
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites (2 mi from Home2Suites) 4260 Mitchell Way (360)746-6844
Approximately three miles from Days Inn Bag Drop:
- The Chrysalis Inn & Spa 804 10th St 888-808-0005
- Fairhaven Village Inn 1200 10th St. 877-733-1100
A full list of Bellingham hotels is available through the Bellingham Convention & Visitor's Center. Contact them at (360) 671-3990 or (800) 487-2032
David Lam Park is centrally located to transportation options and many hotels. Please keep in mind that there will be no overnight bike corral.
Due to the number of events in Vancouver BC on the weekend of RSVP, hotel room rates remain high over that weekend and we have a very limited number of hotel discounts available. We advise checking Google’s hotel finder for best available hotel rates, or check Booking.com or AirBnB for great alternatives.
Available Discounts and Room Blocks for 2020:
- Fairmont Waterfront: City View rooms at $399 CAD. Must reference "Cascade Bicycle Club" upon booking.
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre: $329 CAD per room. Must reference "Cascade Bicycle Club" upon booking.
- Sandman Suites: $299 CAD per room. Must reference Group Name: RSVP - Cascade Bicycle Club and Group #: 466973
- GEC Granville: $311 + tax CAD per night. Reference "RSVP/Cascade Bicycle Club" upon booking.
- Ramada by Wyndham: $269 + tax CAD per standard single or double room. $289 + tax CAD per single or double suite. Use booking code CBC082220 and reference "Cascade Bike Club 2020" upon booking.
Near David Lam Park:
- Opus Hotel: +1 866-642-6787 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- JW Marriott PARQ Vancouver & The Douglas Autograph Collection
- GEC Granville Suites: +1 (604) 669-9888 or email@example.com
- Century Plaza Hotel: 1-800-663-1818 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other hotels nearby:
- Hotel Ambassador
- Howard Johnson Vancouver Downtown
- Best Western Chateau Granville
- Comfort Inn Downtown
- Landis Hotel and Suites
- Residence Inn and Suites
There are plenty more hotels available. The finish line is walking distance to Vancouver’s light rail. You can also easily take the ferry to and from David Lam Park to Granville Island.
Tourism Vancouver: 604.682.2222
Tourism British Columbia: 800-435-5622