RSVP Baggage service
- Fill out and attach your official RSVP luggage tags to your bags before placing on trucks
- Maximum of two bags (20 lbs max each)
- All baggage loads onto the same truck.
- Cascade Bicycle Club is not responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen luggage. Do not pack valuables.
- Waterproof bags are recommended or pack your belongings in plastic bags for protection from possible rain. The PNW always has a 30% chance of rain!
- Panniers and backpacks work great if you will be transporting your bag to a different hotel by bike. Pack light!
Border Crossing Guidelines
- Fill out and bring the baggage waiver (in your rider packet) to the start line. This is required by customs. Spare forms available at start line. All bags must have a signed waiver and official RSVP bag tag to be accepted onto the luggage trucks.
- Be sure your passport is on your bike not in your bag for the border crossing.
Start Line Drop Off
Location: UW E-18 Parking Lot
Schedule: 6:00 am - 7:00 am
- Cost: $20
- Purchase during or after registration; see add-on insructions.
- Limited space. We do not have the space to accommodate extra bike boxes. Please arrange this in advance.
Midpoint Pickup & Drop-Off
Our trucks will transport your luggage to Kulshan Brewery at Waypoint Park in Bellingham.
- All riders must return their bags to the Bellingham baggage drop where they picked them up by 7:00 am - no later!
- If you have arranged for shuttle service, pay attention to what time they will be collecting your bags in the morning.
- Please inform the shuttle service if you will not be dropping your bags with them on Day 2.
Location: David Lam Park (map)
Available by 2 p.m. Baggage will not open until all baggage is sorted. Please be patient while we work.
All unclaimed items will be brought to Cascade Bicycle Club. If anything remains unclaimed by September 1, those items will be donated.