RSVP Baggage service
- Fill out and attach your official RSVP luggage tags to your bags before placing on trucks
- Maximum of two bags (20 lbs max each)
- Know which of the trucks your baggage needs to be on- confirm with your accommodation
- Cascade Bicycle Club is not responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen luggage. Do not pack valuables.
- Waterproof bags are recommended or pack your belongings in plastic bags for protection from possible rain. The PNW always has a 30% chance of rain!
- Fill out and bring the baggage waiver (in your rider packet) to the start line. This is required by customs. Spare forms available at start line. All bags MUST have a signed waiver and official RSVP bag tag to be accepted onto the luggage trucks.
- Be sure your passport is on your bike NOT in your bag for the border crossing.
**Rider tip: panniers and backpacks work great if you will be transporting your bag to a different hotel by bike. Pack light!
Early Baggage Drop Off:
Bags may be dropped off ahead of the ride on Thursday from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm for $5 per bag, at the RSVP packet pick-up event at Cascade Bicycle Club headquarters.
Start Line Drop Off:
UW E-18 Parking Lot
6:00 am - 7:00 am
Baggage Shuttle Service:
Shuttle Service is available for riders not staying at one of our three official ride hotels (see below)
- Cost is $20 per bag (cash or check only)
- Includes drop of service at specified Bellingham hotel and transport to Vancouver, BC finish line
- Not available for hotels outside of Bellingham
- Only available at the start line, no advance purchase
*100% of proceeds from the shuttle service benefit Whatcom County High School Band
- Cost: $20
- Purchase during or after registration; add-on insructions
- Place bike boxes on the Days Inn truck.
- We do not have the space to accommodate extra bike boxes. Please arrange this in advance, not day of event.
Midpoint Pickup/Drop Off
Day 1 pickup:
Our trucks will transport your luggage to one of three locations. Please know prior to arrival which truck is closest to your accommodation. Click the links below for a map or see Midpoint Lodging for distances from baggage drops.
Day 2 drop off:
All riders must return their bags to the Bellingham baggage drop where they picked them up by 7:00 am - no later!
If you have arranged for shuttle service pay attention to what time they will be collecting your bags in the morning.
Please inform the shuttle service if you will not be dropping your bags with them on Day 2.
David Lam Park
Available by 2:00 pm. Baggage will not open until all baggage is sorted. Please be patient while we work.
*All unclaimed items will be brought to Cascade Bicycle Club. If anything remains unclaimed by September 1, those items will be donated.