Find your rider bib number
You can view or print your rider bib number within 30 days of the event
- Sign in to your cascade.org online account.
- Once you have signed in, locate the event under the "My Activities" tab and look to the right, you will find the Bib # column.
- Bib numbers are assigned approximately one month before their respective event start date. When assigned your bib number will appear in the Bib # column.
- Have the bib # view on your smartphone open and present it at the packet pickup event to receive your bib.
- OR alternatively, if you do not have access to a smartphone, you can print this view and bring to the packet pickup event. There is no print-friendly option, so just do a screen print (either using the browser print button or use Ctrl+P).
You are more than welcome to pick up a rider packet(s) for another person: you will need to bring the following to the packet pick up event:
- Your own photo ID.
- You must know the bib numbers of the people you are picking up for.
If you have purchased the packet mailing option, your rider packet will mail about 1-2 weeks before the event. There is no need to view or print your bib number.