Maintenance for Every Commuter: Presentation and Q&A
Tue. May 11, 2021 5:30pm
Maintenance for Every Commuter
This class is an overview of the basics of bike maintenance for every commuter. In this class we will focus on how to prevent flats, how to fix flats, and how to take care of your bike chain. Topics include:
- Assessing the condition of your tires
- Removing the tire from the rim and reinstallation
- Locating and repairing the puncture
- Tools to carry in your fix-kit
- Inspecting and inflating your tire
- Cleaning and lubing your chain
Tickets are free, and you help us by registering. The presentation will begin promptly at 5:30 pm, and the Q&A session will start near 6:20 pm.
*NOTE: You must have a Cascade account to register for this virtual event. Don't have one? Click HERE. Cascade Bicycle Club members receive early registration access and a discount on ride registration. Learn more about our paid premium membership options and benefits here.
Event Registration Pricing Below:
|Label||Price||Youth Price (1-12)|