Seattle Bike Swap
SAVE THE DATE!
Sunday, March 10, 2019
9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
Magnuson Park, Hangar 30
The Seattle Bike Swap is the bike community at its best. Neighbors helping neighbors buy and sell a trove of bicycle treasures, new and old. Find a great selection of bikes and bike-related goods of all types and sizes. It's a good idea to come with cash, but some sellers may take credit. This is a fun day for scouting out the perfect addition to your collection--or learning about options if you're new to bicycling. This huge sale is one day only, so don't miss out!
- 8 a.m.
- $20 premium members, $25 basic members
- Advance Early Entry tickets are available online starting Dec. 10 or day-of event beginning at 8 a.m.
- (Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable)
in the market for your new bike? Bring a Helmet along to test ride!
There is ample car parking in the areas indicated below, as well as bike parking on the South side of Hangar 30 - remember to bring your bike lock!
If you have a working bike you want to sell but don't want to rent a booth, we offer consignment. We will try to sell your bike for your for a fee ($10 plus 10% of the selling price). Bikes are priced to move. Consignment bikes are sold for cash only.
To sell your bike on consignment:
- Bring your bike to the swap between 8 - 8:30 a.m. (Please use the east entrance.)
- Complete a form and pay $10 per bike (includes one entry for the seller into the swap).
- Return by 2 p.m. that same day, and we will give you your cut of the proceeds (or your bike, if it does not sell).
It's really that simple. All proceeds will benefit Cascade's Major Taylor Project.
If you have a complete bike you would like to donate to the Major Taylor Project to sell at the swap, please contact Rich Brown firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.